BD Manager, UDP at Unity Technologies
Unity Technologies is looking for a talented, energetic Business Development Manager to join our growing team in North America.
In this role, you will nurture the sales relationships with customers large and small throughout the region, to generate revenue from establishing a partnership through our Unity Distribution Portal. This division is focused on enabling developers to publish their games globally, through all app stores, via Unity's SDK. You will contribute to developing a framework and sales process that can support our exponential growth and serve the needs of our diverse customers. This will be a remote position.
- Manage existing strategic accounts and target potential clients/partners
- Be responsible for the revenue from the region for UDP business and sign-up as many partner stores and distribution channels for UDP
- Actively communicate with tech teams and product teams to understand the value of the services and products
- Establish solid relationships with developers and partners
- Capture, identify, analyze, and develop new business opportunities and/or new business models, offering the UDP Turnkey One-Build solution and spreading the word worldwide
- Set-up sales strategies, prepare sales materials and proposals, as well as build network and partnerships for future business
- Exceptional verbal, written, and visual communication/presentation skills
- Proven understanding of Unity’s platform and Unity Distribution Portal (UDP)
- Deep knowledge of the video game industry and its ecosystem
- Proven ability to structure, execute, and develop complex strategic partnerships that create significant value for Unity, its partners, and stakeholders
- Proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding objectives
- Several years of strong direct sales experience working on technology licensing, middleware, or game publishing
- Proven skills in promoting and maintaining customer satisfaction
- Extensive database of senior contacts throughout the gaming industry and the ability to network
- Positive attitude and self-motivation, exceptional at working independently under goals and adapt under pressure
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Facebook, Oculus, Autodesk, and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.