Business Development Associate - Returnly at Affirm
This role focuses on our Returnly product, which helps brands that care about shopper loyalty offer better product returns.
As a Business Development Associate (BDA), you are the first point of contact for our customers. Our BDAs demonstrate high levels of professionalism and Returnly product knowledge. They are entrepreneurial, curious, passionate, and self-driven team players. Day-to-day responsibilities include qualifying inbound and outbound generated leads, routing them to Account Executives, and tracking various data points that will help optimize our sales efforts.
What you'll do
- Drive new business by identifying, qualifying, and developing new partnership opportunities for Returnly
- Make outbound calls and emails to named accounts to schedule meetings for Account Executives
- Respond to inbound lead inquiries
- Cultivate an excellent first impression to our prospects and customers by adding value during every customer touchpoint
- Spearhead the growth & adoption of Returnly
- Partner with our experienced Account Executives to help fill pipeline and develop your skills
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest in Returnly
- Engage in team development and mentoring
- Achieve monthly quotas of sourced qualified opportunities
- Help build new and improved processes
What we look for
- 1+ years of sales experience required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Knowledge of sales enablement tools
- High energy and positive attitude
- Enthusiasm for learning about the FinTech sales space
- Intellectual curiosity and high ambition
- E-Commerce & FinTech experience is a plus
Location - Remote U.S.
Grade - USA41
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Affirm is proud to be a remote-first company ! The majority of our roles are remote and can be located anywhere in the U.S. and Canada (with the exception of the U.S. Territories, Quebec, Yukon, Nunavut, and the Northwest Territories) unless the job indicates a different global location. We are currently building operations in Spain, Poland, and Australia. Employees in remote roles have the option of working remotely or from an Affirm office in their country of hire, and may occasionally travel to an Affirm office or elsewhere for required meetings or team-building events. Our offices in Chicago, New York, Pittsburgh, Salt Lake City, San Francisco and Toronto will remain operational and accessible for anyone to use on a voluntary basis, subject to local COVID-19 guidelines.
All full-time jobs at Affirm (excluding interns and apprentices) are tied to a transparent grade-based pay range taking location into account.
[Colorado Candidates] In accordance with Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act , the grade for this position in Colorado is listed above. You can find the Colorado base pay range and benefits here .
If you got this far, we hope you're feeling excited about this role. Even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to meet people who believe in Affirm's mission and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways-not just candidates who check all the boxes.
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that's why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2021 DEI Report .
We also believe It's On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.