Business Development, Product Partnerships - Relationship Manager (SF) at Blend
Sorry, this job was removed at 8:49 a.m. (PST) on Friday, March 27, 2020
Blend makes the process of getting a loan simpler, faster, and safer. With its digital lending platform, Blend helps financial institutions including Wells Fargo and U.S. Bank increase productivity and deliver exceptional customer experiences. The company processes nearly $2 billion in loans daily, helping millions of consumers gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
Blend is looking for a Business Development Professional to help manage our growing ecosystem of product partnerships. You will manage partners through the integration stage, evaluate their ongoing performance, drive deep ongoing relationships, and seek out new technologies to enhance the Blend platform. The ideal candidate must enjoy applying new technologies and data to identify areas of value and working with partners to deliver solutions for Blend. You will work cross functionally and collaboratively with internal and external parties to solve industry challenges. If you love creative problem solving, building multifaceted relationships, and can thrive in an unstructured environment - this role is for you!
How You'll Contribute:
- Manage existing partnerships to ensure their success via the developing reporting metrics and streamlining processes
- Understand and communicate market opportunities, needs and partner feedback to cross-functional team to influence product strategy
- Learn and maintain a deep understanding of Blend's technology and be able to apply / build partner solutions to drive value for our customers
- Consult with leading industry partners to diagnose complex problems and develop compelling data-driven partnership solutions.
- Collaborate with internal teams, including: product management, legal, engineering, information security, sales, account management, marketing, bizops and finance
Who You Are:
- 3+ years of work experience in one or more of the following areas: Business Development, Account Management, Consulting, or Business Strategy
- Minimum of 1+ year of Account Management experience working closely with 3rd party partners and leading multiple unique relationships
- Track record of building strong rapport with both internal/external stakeholders, and engaging with these parties to drive meaningful business impact
- Project management experience and the ability to run multiple time-sensitive and cross functional projects
- Strong product sensibility, and comfort with considering basic technical feasibility of partner integrations
- Outstanding ability to communicate and present complex ideas and technical concepts clearly
- Ability to think creatively about applying technology and data to solve business problems
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, setting your own demanding expectations, inspiring and supporting colleagues
- Knowledge of or a background in consumer lending
- Experience working in the enterprise SaaS industry
- Contact renewals/pricing renegotiation
- Partner joint marketing/sales enablement experience
Benefits and Perks:
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Sponsored gym memberships, ClassPass credits, or wellness stipend.
- Lunch, dinner, snacks, and Pizza Fridays
- On-site meditation, yoga, and massages
- Flexible work schedule, with open vacation policy
- 4 months of paid parental or personal leave
- Convenient location, with parking programs, and flexible commuter options
Blend is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity, inclusion and belonging. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with applicable law, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Read Full Job Description