Who We Are:
Sensor Tower is the leading solution for mobile marketers, app developers, and industry analysts who demand superior competitive insights into the mobile market economy.
We serve independent and Fortune 500 customers alike, spanning the mobile games, travel & hospitality, music, finance, and broadcast entertainment markets. Our suite of products consist of free, “SMB”, and Enterprise-tiered solutions including Store Intelligence, Usage Intelligence, Ad Intelligence, and App Intelligence.
We are a privately held company headquartered in San Francisco and was a member of AngelPad’s startup incubator program in 2013. Our insights are cited by the world’s leading news and finance publications, including the Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Forbes, Fortune, Bloomberg, CNBC, The Washington Post, and Reuters.
As a Business Development Representative, you will have the exciting opportunity to directly contribute to the growth of Sensor Tower by setting demo calls with highly qualified prospective new customers. Your average day will consist of a mix of qualifying inbound leads generated by marketing, executing thoughtful outbound campaigns to Sensor Tower’s target account list, performing qualification of leads, and ultimately conducting a seamless handoff to the Account Executive team. We have invested in a robust tech stack and you will receive training and ongoing coaching to ensure you have the tools required to exceed expectations. You will also have a voice in the ongoing development of our go-to-market strategy - we find that the best suggestions for change come from the folks in the field! We’re looking for people determined to build a career in SaaS sales and we appreciate that the best performing sales teams are individuals from many different backgrounds and walks of life.
- Respond to all inbound leads in your territory within a clearly defined SLA
- Exceed daily outbound activity targets (phone calls, emails, social touches) to book meetings with target accounts
- Qualify leads to verify fit for Sensor Tower’s enterprise product
- Book and seamlessly hand off appointments for demo calls to the AEs with whom you are paired
- Continuous prospecting for new accounts that are good fits for Sensor Tower
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales Leadership, Sales Operations, and your AE partners
- Become an expert and talk in-depth on all of the Sensor Tower mobile intelligence products
- 1-2+ years of work experience (sales experience not required, but a definite plus)
- Passion for and knowledge of the mobile space and app economy
- A sincere interest in building a career in sales
- Strong oral and written skills, and detail-oriented
- Hunger to grow and learn while being a true team player
- Ability to keep up in a quickly-changing environment
- Bachelor's Degree
- Fun to be around!
Why Join Sensor Tower?
We were named one of the 50 Tech Companies to Know in 2020 and Best Midsize Companies to Work For 2021 by BuiltIn.
After seven years of building Sensor Tower off of $1MM (Seed, 2013), we're excited to announce our $45MM growth investment. Read more about it here, in the words of our co-founders.
We have a birds-eye view of the entire mobile app ecosystem, and we keep our teams constantly abreast of the latest mobile app trends, news, and best practices.
Sensor Tower's Core Values: Customer-Focused, Innovative, Continuously Learning, Action-Oriented, Respectful, Data & Metrics-Driven.
We grant options to all of our employees because we recognize that everybody plays an integral role in our success; thus all employees should be invested in Sensor Tower (both figuratively and literally).
We offer unlimited PTO, Health and Wellness stipends, flexible work hours, 401K, team trips (white water rafting, Hawaii, and weekend Tahoe mansion trips to name a few), and more.
Our Covid-19 Specific benefits include: Stipend to set up your home office and/or gym, WiFi stipend, daily UberEats delivery stipend, and virtual team events.
Sensor Tower is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.