Catering Restaurant Account Executive, Caviar for Companies (Referrals Accepted) at DoorDash
Caviar is changing the way businesses and consumers order food from restaurants. We believe that everyone should have access to the best eateries in their city without any hassles. Want your favorite burger joint, but hate the traffic and long lines? We're a team of passionate foodies solving that exact problem for your home and office. At Caviar, we believe in an environment that allows you to be creative and go beyond the call of duty. We're looking for exceptionally talented individuals who want to learn and grow with the company. Each and every day counts - you'll make a direct impact to the business starting from Day 1.About the Role
Caviar delivers delicious food to diners, with exceptional service and an effortless experience. Our team delivers this experience to companies, office managers, and hungry people at work. Our main products are catering and group ordering. We are a small team but we have a large impact on Caviar’s business. Our product drives high-margin orders to restaurants, making Caviar a more attractive partner.
To continue supporting our growth, we are looking for a dynamic Catering Restaurant Account Executive (CRAE) to adeptly use their sales and relationship-building skills to build our catering restaurant supply as quickly as possible nationally. Who are we looking for? Someone who can enthusiastically talk about food and people, articulate why Caviar provides value for restaurants, and be firm but fair on negotiations. A CRAE is a strong independent worker, loves the support of learning from a team, and will challenge themselves to turn a no into a yes.
As a Catering Restaurant Account Executive, you will be responsible for launching new catering restaurants that fit our selective partnership criteria and serve the variety, cuisine, and dietary needs of our corporate clients while maintaining a profitable margin. You'll focus on growth efforts, restaurant location expansion, menu optimization, and more. The name of the game is bringing on restaurants that satisfy our clients variety and dietary needs at fair prices to us (and our restaurant partners!).You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Build key partnerships by proactively engaging with restaurants to persuade them to join Caviar's platform as catering restaurant partners
- Communicate with prospects persistently via email and phone
- Achieve and consistently exceed quarterly business goals
- Implement creative ways to continuously improve our relationships with our catering partners all while being patient, respectful, and adaptable to our restaurant partners’ preferences and working styles
- Lead in developing the best practices that are the foundation of this growing team
- Be an advocate for restaurants while always working to support Caviar’s business needs
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other members of the Caviar team to bolster our restaurant relationships
- Act as an outward-facing ambassador of Caviar’s beliefs, brand, and product
- 3 years of experience in a results-driven sales, account management, or a similar client-facing role
- A passion for Caviar, food, and restaurants
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A proven ability to get things done, manage your time, and prioritize for impact
- Experience working cross-functionally across roles and geographies
- An engaging, resilient, and persuasive personality with an infectiously positive attitude
- Interest in implementing feedback and dedication to continuous improvement
- Enthusiastic about working in a fast-paced environment on a small team
- Strong familiarity with professional software and relationship management tools, e.g. Google Docs, Salesforce, Yesware, SalesLoft, etc.
- Restaurant industry or hospitality experience is a plus
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learners - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer-obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.