Clinical Sales Analyst at Veeva (Remote)
Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company – we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Veeva is looking for a driven Clinical Sales Analyst to join our growing team! You will be a partner to the North America CRO Sales team and work directly with our customers to support their Veeva software subscription orders. Our ideal candidate is a motivated, goal-oriented, and driven individual who is interested in developing sales and customer service best practices.
What You'll do
- Build trusted relationships through direct communication with Veeva Sales, Finance, and Operations teams, and with the Customer
- Manage Clinical study pipeline
- Daily navigation of Salesforce, including, but not limited to - creating opportunities, running reports, searching for current orders, and building quotes/proposals
- Audits data integrity, accuracy, and reliability
- Collect relevant documentation to close out opportunities
- Working on special projects, as needed
- Answer customer questions about the order process and billing inquiries
- Act with urgency, integrity, and a focus on the customer
- University degree (BA, BSc, BBA) or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years in a Sales or Account Management environment
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Intermediate Excel Skills
- Experience working in Salesforce.com or other CRM system
- Strong organizational and time management skills, attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Organized. Can manage time and multiple priorities
- Must be highly self-motivated and able to work independently
Nice to Have
- Enjoy solving problems. If you don’t know the answer, you’ll dig until you find it
- SaaS experience
- Experience with MS Office (PowerPoint, Word)
- Experience with Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Clinical Trial proposal/contract experience
- Experience or demonstrated interest in working with CROs
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at talent_a[email protected]. For US compensation ranges click here.