Blend helps lenders maximize their digital agility. Our digital lending platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and other leading financial institutions to increase customer acquisition, improve productivity, and accelerate the delivery of any banking product across every channel. We process more than $3.5 billion in mortgages and consumer loans daily, helping millions of consumers get into homes and gain access to the capital they need to lead better lives.
Blend Title Insurance Agency is seeking a Closing Manager to support the Closing and Settlement process in our agency. Our ideal candidate has knowledge and confidence in executing their assigned roles and functions with timeliness, expert accuracy, and precision.
This is a challenging, fast-paced, and rewarding position at the nerve center of a dynamic, scaling Title Agency. This role will report to the Settlement Services Manager and will be part of the Closing team ensuring the daily responsibilities are fulfilled in a timely manner.
How you'll contribute:
- Lead a team of Closing processors responsible for creating closing disclosures, balancing files, creating closing documentation
- Escalation point of contact for the Closing team when faced with complex settlement related issues
- Monitoring, reporting, and adhering to established team SLAs for product deliverables
- Collaborates with the title department to resolve title issues
- Actively mentors less experienced team members and acts as a resource to provide input and knowledge
- Reviews industry publications to remain knowledgeable of changes in laws and practices affecting the issuance of title policies
- Performs any other duties delegated by management
Who you are:
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in Escrow/Settlement is preferred
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the title industry
- Problem solver who provides options and alternatives
- Must exercise good judgement and to be able to work independently or in a team setting as needed
- Excellent verbal skills and written communication skills
- Organized with strong attention to detail
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Wellness benefits covering a variety of wellness activities, fitness classes, fitness equipment and more
- Stipends for work from home setup, internet, and meals
- Company-wide mental health days
- Weekly remote all hands
- Flexible work schedule, with open vacation policy
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave
Blend is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity, inclusion and belonging. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with applicable law, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Notice at Collection for California Applicants
Read Full Job Description