Commercial Account Executive at Grammarly
Grammarly empowers people to thrive and connect, whenever and wherever they communicate. More than 20 million people around the world use our AI-powered writing assistant every day. All of this begins with our team collaborating in a values-driven and learning-oriented environment.
In 2019 Grammarly expanded its focus on facilitating strong and consistent professional writing across professional teams. As effective communication is the foundation of the modern workplace, Grammarly Business is poised to be the enterprise application of choice for businesses of all sizes looking to up-level the quality of communication within their organizations. (Read more about Grammarly here.)
To achieve our ambitious goals, we’re looking for a Commercial Account Executive to join our newly established Sales team. This is a unique opportunity to be part of building a unique and unprecedented sales motion. You will be a founding member of the team reporting directly to the Global Head of Commercial Sales, based in the San Francisco office. By working with the team to leverage our existing consumer base, you will be a pioneer in establishing our new commercial sales motion. You may also have opportunities to manage other AEs as the Commercial Sales team expands.Your impact
In this role, you will work with leadership to unlock new relationships and establish Grammarly’s B2B revenue engine. You’ll have a named set of accounts in addition to a pipeline of inbound sales opportunities to work from. You will also have support from our growing Product, Marketing, Customer Success, and Engineering teams to maximize the value and success of your efforts.
You will have an opportunity to:
- Demonstrate sales excellence by pioneering Grammarly’s revenue motions.
- Get creative with marketing and sales ecosystem resources.
- Prove and refine a next-generation sales approach for the growing Sales team.
- Help refine messaging and positioning of Grammarly Business to best support sales.
- Inform the product roadmap for Grammarly Business to unlock faster growth.
- Embodies our EAGER values—is ethical, adaptable, gritty, empathetic, and remarkable.
- Is passionate about building from the ground up
- Has experience selling at the C-level.
- Knows how to sell on business value and goes beyond a feature list.
- Multi-threads across organizations.
- Relentlessly sets and pursues short- and long-term goals.
- Identifies opportunities and works through challenges.
- Has excellent communication skills.
- Can effectively leverage in-house expert knowledge to close deals.
- Can accurately make monthly and quarterly commits and projections.
- Is comfortable closing a large volume of transactions
- Professional growth: We hire people we trust, and we give team members autonomy to do their best work. We also support professional development with training, coaching, and regular feedback.
- A connected team: Grammarly builds products that help people connect, and we apply this mindset to our own team. We have a highly collaborative culture supported by our EAGER values. We also take time to celebrate our colleagues and accomplishments with global, local, and team-specific events and programs.
- Comprehensive benefits: Grammarly offers all team members competitive pay along with a benefits package that includes superior health care. We also offer ample and defined time off, catered lunches, gym and recreation stipends, admission discounts, and more.
At Grammarly, we value our differences, and we encourage all—especially those whose identities are traditionally underrepresented in tech organizations—to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Grammarly will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Grammarly is an equal opportunity employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program.