Commercial Account Sales Executive at NextRoll
RollWorks is looking to add to it's growing New Business Sales Team. Reporting to our Manager of Commerical Sales, you will evangelize our full funnel Account Based platform and win new logos. You excel at sourcing and developing new relationships, understand B2B marketers biggest challenges, and are motivated to make a significant impact. You will work with industry experts and be surrounded by smart and driven people who are passionate about solving new challenges together. Are you looking to build a career in B2B SaaS Sales? If so, you are who we are looking for!
This role is open in our San Francisco, New York, Salt Lake City offices, or remote.
Our work environment is one where ambition thrives and so will you. We help every employee discover their full potential by giving them opportunities to expand their skill set and develop their career at NextRoll. Don't think you have all the skills required for this role? That's okay, we're committed to helping all of our employees learn and grow.The Impact You'll Make:
- Identify, nurture and close High-growth companies (50-150 employees) in the B2B vertical through a combination of email, phone, video and face-to-face (when the time is right!)
- Create net new opportunities through self prospecting in addition to progressing appointments set through the SDR program
- Manage pipeline, forecast and bring the necessary inputs to over-achieve to goal
- Navigate all levels and departments of your target accounts to position the value of the RollWorks platform
- Ability to work cross-functionally to consistently contribute to helping RollWorks deliver a Best-in-Class experience to our customers
- Close new RollWorks customers on SaaS and Media contractual commitments. The expectation will be to sign 20+ customers annually.
- 2+ years of direct sales experience in an outbound sales environment, having achieved your revenue targets or quota
- Experience selling SaaS solutions or digital media to Director, VP and C-Level executives
- Understanding of the ad-tech and mar-tech space including performance advertising and B2B tech stacks, and the evolution of ABM.
- Experience working in a dynamic, high-volume sales culture
- Able to travel to meet prospective clients, if necessary
- BA/BS Required or relevant experience
- Competitive salary, equity, and fully covered medical
- 4 weeks of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave (up to 12 weeks for pregnancy disability leave)
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
RollWorks, a division of NextRoll, offers ambitious B2B companies an account-based platform to align their marketing and sales teams and confidently grow revenue. Powered by proprietary data and machine learning, RollWorks' solutions address the needs of organizations large and small—from those with best-in-class ABM programs to those just beginning their exploration. By empowering teams to identify their target accounts and key buyers, reach those accounts across multiple channels, and measure program effectiveness in their system-of-record, RollWorks is an indispensable platform for marketers and sellers who believe that an account-based approach is just good business. Take the lead and visit www.rollworks.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of "Rollers" and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.