Contact Center AE at RingCentral
Say hello to possibilities.
It’s not everyday that you consider starting a new career. We’re RingCentral, and we’re happy that someone as talented as you is considering this role.
First, a little about us, we’re a global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. We are fundamentally changing the nature of human interaction—giving people the freedom to connect powerfully and personally from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
We’re a $1.5 billion company that’s growing at 30+% annually and we’re expanding our Sales Team to make sure we stay ahead of the competition.
- New logo accounts and grow existing RingCentral account base within assigned territory
- Meeting with existing customers to up-sell existing engagements in addition to following up on past engagements
- Evangelize and educate with RingCentral sales team
- Communication of RingCentral value proposition to senior-level customer contacts
- Ability to proactively position the value of cloud solutions
- Coordination with RingCentral sales teams to develop Territory Strategy Plans, Account Strategy Plans and Opportunity Strategy Plans
- Work with RingCentral resources to develop & position the appropriate solution to fit the customer needs to include: RingCentral Office / Call Center with Live Reports, RingCentral Contact Center, RingCentral Workforce Optimization
- Ability to act as a customer advocate within the RingCentral organization and advocate for RingCentral to customers
- Utilization of RingCentral sales process for identification, positioning and lifecycle management of opportunities
- Driving new revenue through customer acquisition in designated territory and named accounts
- Consistently strike / exceed quarterly & annual sales targets
- Partnering with the regional VAR's to effectively identify, engage and deliver new customers
- Owning strategy around funnel, pipeline, forecasting - owning GTM for respective patch
- Demonstrated experience managing complex sales cycles and negotiating win-win agreements based on value-based selling
- Contact center sales experience to include: Interaction Management Software, Workforce Management software, Self Service solutions, and Cloud solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven record of success for sales to large corporate accounts with longer sales cycles
- 3-5 years of technology solution-based selling (SaaS, Unified Communications, Cloud applications, VoIP, telephony)
- Call Center/Contact Center Experience
- Demonstrated sales record of obtaining / exceeding quota.
- Skilled in conducting presentations, online web demos, adhering and adopting a measured sales process
- Success prospecting, engaging, acquiring net new logos
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to convey and relate ideas to others
- Entrepreneurial flare - ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things done
What we offer:
- Base Salary
- Uncapped Commissions (Paid Monthly) with exponential multiplier increases
- RSU's (Restricted Stock Units)
- Immediate full benefits (Health, Vision, Dental) effective day one
- (10) Company Wide Holidays
- Flexible PTO plan
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- Opportunities that accompany a high growth organization
What we offer:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance
Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Account (FSAs) and Commuter Benefits
401K match and ESPP
Wellness programs including 1:1 wellness coaching through TaskHuman and meditation guidance through Headspace
Paid parental leave and new parent gift boxes
Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with counseling sessions available 24/7
Rocket Lawyer services that provide legal advice, document creation and estate planning
Employee bonus referral program
RingCentral’s Sales team builds, grows and nurtures relationships—from small businesses to global enterprises. That’s why we’re the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in our space, with a market capitalization of over $18 billion, 30%+ annual growth and a $.1.5 billion annual revenue run-rate. RingCentral has become the #1 global cloud-based communications provider because we’re not just selling solutions; we’re changing the nature of communications. This is an opportunity to lead a massive change in the way teams and organizations collaborate.
RingCentral’s work culture is the backbone of our success. And don’t just take our word for it: we are recognized as a Best Place to Work by Glassdoor, the Top Work Culture by Comparably and hold local BPTW awards in every major location. Bottom line: We are committed to hiring and retaining great people because we know you power our success. RingCentral offers on-site, remote and hybrid work options optimized for the ways we work and live now.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of business cloud communications and contact center solutions based on its powerful Message Video Phone™ (MVP™) global platform. More flexible and cost effective than legacy on-premises PBX and video conferencing systems that it replaces, RingCentral® empowers modern mobile and distributed workforces to communicate, collaborate, and connect via any mode, any device, and any location. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.