Corporate Account Executive at DoorDash
U.S. businesses spend over $20 billion annually on meals and catering, making DoorDash a compelling solution given our deep merchant partnerships, wide restaurant selection, and strong operations.
As a Corporate Account Executive, you'll have the opportunity to join one of our newest verticals on the ground floor, while still being able to use the expertise of our larger sales organization. The team is laying the foundation for what will eventually be a major business unit for the company.
What you’ll do
- Identify, contact, and qualify corporate customers
- Pitch corporate customers on the value of using the DoorDash platform for their meal and catering needs
- Lead demonstrations to show prospects the capabilities of the product and the best way to utilize our platform
- Build the end-to-end sales pipeline and meticulously document your actions in our CRM
- Be the voice of the corporate customer. Partner closely with operational teams to document insights from sales processes to help us build out a best-in-class product
- Prior experience with leading an end-to-end sales cycle
- An impressive track record of being a hustler and a top performer
- Adaptable, resilient, and able to thrive in ambiguity - things change quickly since we’re building a new vertical within DoorDash and you’ll need to be able to keep up!
- A motivated and ambitious attitude and will do whatever it takes to win
- Strong instincts in how to be strategic in leading client-facing conversations
- The ability to move the conversation in a mutually beneficial direction
- The desire and ability to learn and excel
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 2+ years of sales experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Nice to haves
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience with Excel and PowerPoint (Google Apps and Keynote are great as well!)
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is a San Francisco-based technology company passionate about transforming local businesses and dedicated to enabling new ways of working, earning, and living. Today, DoorDash connects customers with their favorite local and national restaurants in more than 1000 cities across the United States and Canada. By building intelligent, last-mile delivery technology for local cities, DoorDash aims to connect people with the things they care about — one dash at a time.
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash...
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.