Corporate Account Executive at DoorDash
U.S. businesses spend over $20 billion annually on meals and catering, making DoorDash a compelling solution given our deep merchant partnerships, wide restaurant selection, and strong operations.
As a Corporate Account Executive, you'll have the opportunity to join one of our newest verticals on the ground floor, while still being able to leverage the expertise of our larger sales organization. The team is laying the foundation for what will eventually be a major business unit for the company.
What you’ll do
- Identify, contact, and qualify corporate customers
- Pitch corporate customers on the value of using the DoorDash platform for their meal and catering needs
- Lead demonstrations to show prospects the capabilities of the product and the best way to utilize our platform
- Own the end-to-end sales pipeline and meticulously document your actions in our CRM
- Be the voice of the corporate customer. Partner closely with operational teams to document learnings from sales processes to help us build out a best-in-class product
- Prior experience with leading an end-to-end sales cycle
- An impressive track record of being a hustler and a top performer
- Adaptable, resilient, and able to thrive in ambiguity - things change quickly since we’re building a new vertical within DoorDash and you’ll need to be able to keep up!
- A highly driven and ambitious attitude and will do whatever it takes to win
- Strong instincts in how to be strategic in leading client-facing conversations
- The ability to move the conversation in a mutually beneficial direction
- The desire and ability to learn and excel
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 2+ years of sales experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Nice to haves
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience with Excel and PowerPoint (Google Apps and Keynote are great as well!)
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is a San Francisco-based technology company passionate about transforming local businesses and dedicated to enabling new ways of working, earning, and living. Today, DoorDash connects customers with their favorite local and national restaurants in more than 1000 cities across the United States and Canada. By building intelligent, last-mile delivery technology for local cities, DoorDash aims to connect people with the things they care about — one dash at a time.