Corporate Sales Enablement Lead at DoorDash
U.S. businesses spend over $20 billion annually on corporate meals, DoorDash provides a compelling solution given our deep merchant partnerships, wide restaurant selection, and operational excellence.
As a Sales Enablement Manager, you'll have the opportunity to join one of our newest verticals on the ground floor, while still being able to leverage the expertise of our larger sales organization. The team is laying the foundation for what will eventually be a major business unit for the company.
What you’ll do
- Become the expert on the DoorDash Sales Tool stack - work optimize our CRM, email marketing, sales engagement, communication, and messaging
- Work with marketing to build and execute digital campaigns to drive qualified leads to our sales team
- Build, own and report out pipeline conversion, refine processes with goal of increasing sales efficiency
- Refine sales messaging, prospecting, qualifying, and closing techniques to align with and hit regional sales goals
- Work with sales leadership to implement trainings on existing and future sales tools and processes, assist in rep adoption of tools
- High-energy and fearless - you’ll do whatever it takes to win
- Documentarian - you store, share, and scale every relevant learning
- Persuasive - you’re excellent at motivating potential partners to see the benefits DoorDash will bring to their business
- Humble - you’re willing to get your hands dirty and you’re open to feedback
- Gritty – You roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to make things successful
- Self-motivated - able to work with minimal supervision while achieving daily, weekly, and monthly goals
- Adaptable, resilient, and able to thrive in ambiguity - things change quickly in our fast-paced startup and you’ll need to be able to keep up!
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 3-5 years experience in either outbound marketing or sales enablement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Salesforce, Outreach, Marketing Automation, or Sales Engagement tools
- Experience with Excel and PowerPoint (Google Apps and Keynote are great as well!)
Nice to haves
- Are you bilingual? Awesome...that’s a plus for us!
- Sales training experience
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is dedicated to growing local economies and empowering new ways of working, earning, and living. DoorDash has become the fastest-growing last-mile logistics company in the U.S., growing 250% year-over-year. DoorDash has distinguished itself by partnering with nearly 90 percent of the top 100 U.S. restaurant brands who offer on-demand delivery, expanding to over 3300 cities across the US and Canada.Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the resources, and opportunity to excel.