As a Customer Success Engineer at Moveworks, you’ll work alongside a Customer Success Manager to understand customer requirements and drive all technical aspects of the post-sales engagement with customers. In essence, you are responsible for the technical delivery of the Moveworks platform. This involves activities such as: validating proper access to customer infrastructure for API integrations, configuring the behavior of the Moveworks platform using configuration files, and advising customers on how they can modify their systems to optimize performance of the Moveworks platform.
You will play an advisory role to early customers, build long-term strategic relationships with both customers and partners, and ensure optimal customer experience and outcomes. Each of our team members is extremely hands-on, pushes boundaries, and is driven to deliver their best work. Because of this, you'll be the technical customer advocate internally, and have the opportunity to work closely with Product Management, Engineering and R&D teams and help to influence the product features based on feedback from customers.
This role is distinct from traditional enterprise SaaS implementation roles in several key ways. First, you’ll be performing this work in the context of a very fast-growing startup, where the product and implementation approaches can change on a weekly basis. Next is ownership - you’ll be the sole end-to-end technical owner of large-scale implementations where customers sometimes have 100k+ employees who will use our platform. Finally, there is growth opportunity - This role is the first of its kind, and as Moveworks grows there will be opportunities to take on more responsibility or move into different roles for those who demonstrate passion and competence.
If you’re ready to do the best work of your career and help build an enduring company in the process, we would love to meet you!
Who we are:
Moveworks is redefining how companies support their employees with an AI platform that resolves their problems at work — instantly and autonomously. Included on the prestigious Forbes AI 50 list and named a leader in The Forrester New Wave, Moveworks uses advanced natural language understanding (NLU) to resolve support issues, straight on collaboration hubs like Slack and Microsoft Teams.
We're doing this for IT today, and for the entire enterprise in the near future. This is a unique chance to join the team at an early stage as a key player in our growth strategy. If that sounds like fun, we can’t wait to start this journey together.
What you’ll do:
- You will work with customers to gain a deep understanding of their business processes, system environments and IT infrastructure
- You will integrate and implement Moveworks solutions to customers platform and backend systems in a secure and performant manner
- You will work closely with engineering and product teams to ensure scheduled targets are met during implementation, onboarding, and escalated technical support projects.
- You will ship code to enhance our internal tools
- You will be the first line of defense in solving customer support requests, and coordinating and prioritizing timely resolutions with our engineering team
- You will be our customer advocate in influencing product roadmap and improvements
What you bring to the table:
- You have 3+ years relevant work experience in a customer-facing technical role such as customer success engineer, solution engineer, or implementation consultant
- You have a great track record of driving successful technical adoption with medium to large-sized projects
- You have hands-on experience in administering and deploying enterprise solutions
- You have ample working knowledge of IT infrastructure and large SaaS platforms
- Familiarity with enterprise ITSM platforms (e.g. ServiceNow, Jira Service Desk) and IDAM solutions (e.g. Okta, Active Directory) is a plus
- You are proficient in using REST API’s and reading documentation to query new endpoints
- You have familiarity with Linux and Windows environments and using the command line
- You have a good understanding of data modeling and data pipelines
- Your passion for understanding customers’ use cases, identifying gaps and resolving issues in the product is undeniable
- You are confident in your communication and interpersonal skills
- You possess a bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or a related field
You are willing to travel 10 - 25% of the time (in a post COVID world)