Chorus.ai is the No.1 Conversation Intelligence Platform for high-growth sales teams. Founded in 2015, Chorus.ai’s Conversation Intelligence Platform identifies and helps teams replicate the performance of top-performing reps by analyzing their sales meetings. These insights serve as the foundation of an effective coaching strategy for sales and customer success teams and provide insight into the voice-of-the-customer across the entire organization. Customers like Zoom, Mavenlink, Qualtrics, Adobe, TripActions, and GitLab ramp new hires to productivity 30-50% faster and see an increase in quota attainment from 20-to-100%. Chorus.ai is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in Tel Aviv, Boston, Toronto, and Salt Lake City.
Corporate Customer Success Manager
Location: San Francisco, CA
The Customer Success Manager, Corporate works with current customers to transform the data and insights from customer calls and Chorus’s AI into concrete insights to help them drive change through their frontlines. This role reviews and assesses customers' progress and offers recommendations based on results ensuring the highest customer satisfaction and return on investment, while enhancing customer experience. The Customer Success Manager, Corporate defines business objectives for the customer and develops a strategic direction for success.
What You'll Do
- Maintain ownership of a portfolio of Corporate customers, developing new relationships while supporting existing teams to ultimately drive adoption and retention of Chorus across their organization
- Advise and oversee customer onboarding, training, and delivery of best practices to continually drive business value and return on the customer’s investment including gathering their goals, setting success metrics, prescribing the right strategy, and overseeing the implementation of Chorus
- Coordinate and deliver basic and advanced training sessions to ensure confidence with the platform and cultivate customer accountability
- Increase customer retention and adoption rates by conducting regular check-in calls, delivering high quality executive business reviews (EBRs), and obsessing over customer goals, strategy, and outcomes.
- Manage the renewal and contracting process identifying opportunities for account growth
- Build deep, authentic relationships with our users and key senior stakeholders (including VP-level contacts, managers, and individual contributors) and leverage these relationships to create customer references, case studies, and testimonials
- Proactively track and analyze customer data using Chorus to identify churn risk and upsell opportunity
- Serve as a customer advocate by collecting customer feedback on product needs, understanding customer and industry trends, and being able to articulate findings and recommendations back to the business
- Be a trusted advisor to customers consulting on how to drive change through their teams and organizations
What You Bring to the Table:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 2-4 years of demonstrated success in Customer Success or Account Management role
- Have a great understanding of world-class go-to-market process, including how Revenue Operations, Enablement Leaders, Sales Managers, Customer Success leaders and individual contributors think and operate
- Self-motivated, collaborative, and scrappy team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption
- Intelligent, curious, and a fast learner - naturally want to research and deeply understand our customer’s world
- Positive, patient, and adaptable in a high volume, forever evolving new business environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience initiating and building positive relationships with decision makers and influential stakeholders
- Excellent individual and group presentation skills as well as written and oral communication skills
- General understanding of sales methodologies and playbooks like Sandler, Winning By Design, MEDDIC a plus
- Strong business acumen and the ability to successfully navigate and influence strong personalities within a complex business environment
- High attention to detail while handling multiple, simultaneous projects under deadline pressure
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills, proven track record of building strong relationships
- Experience selling/managing SaaS software customers
- Proficiency with Salesforce
We're a tight-knit team of world-class scientists, engineers, business minds, and product designers who believe passionately in our mission and put our team ahead of self. We are committed to the continued development and growth of our employees and invest in your success!
We care about your personal well being as much as your professional success and offer generous benefits including comprehensive health benefits, 401k with generous company matching, FSA for Health and Dependent Care, Unlimited PTO, lunch allowances, monthly Team Events, and more!
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work place and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.
We understand that not everyone will match the above qualifications 100%. If your background isn't perfectly aligned but you feel you would be a great addition to the team, we'd love to hear from you.
Read Full Job Description