Customer Success Manager at NextRoll
RollWorks, the B2B division of NextRoll, Inc., is seeking a Customer Success Manager to join our growing team. In this role, you will be instrumental in providing value to our customers and integral to growing our business. You will be part of our Growth segment, a small but skilled team managing the relationships and strategies of our many small business to mid market customers.
You will proactively challenge yourself to be on top of industry and competitive trends, be a leader and project manager to get things done efficiently internally and externally, a strategic thinker, and a relationship manager.
You will be working with an industry-defining team with a clear vision, surrounded by intelligent and friendly people who are passionate about taking on and overcoming challenges together and leading a new category in the ad-tech / mar-tech space. This is an opportunity to have a material business impact on a quickly growing company in a developing and growing space.
This role is open in our San Francisco, New York, Salt Lake City offices, or remote.
Not sure that you might not be perfect for this role? You should still apply! We’ll review your application for other opportunities. We're always on the lookout for talented people and we're committed to developing each employee's career with over 1,800 training classes offered every year.The impact you’ll make:
- You will be responsible for managing, growing, and renewing a portfolio of existing RollWorks customers, providing guidance to help them meet their goals
- Analyze customer data to come up with creative strategies to improve campaign performance and RollWorks business-level impact
- Develop cross-functional relationships externally across several client departments to build value for each role (marketing, executive, marketing ops, sales, sales ops)
- Understand your customers business to advise, structure, and execute on relevant Account Based strategies
- Be an industry, market, and platform / product expert. Learn the Rollworks platform, how it works, best ways to structure campaigns, and how we fit and play in the market
- Develop relationships internally to advise and improve processes, support our customers more effectively and efficiently (Customer Success, Solutions Engineers, Creative, BI, Product, Finance)
- Minimum of 3-5 years sales or account management experience, preferably in a MarTech or SaaS company
- Proven track record of success in customer facing roles
- Proven ability to achieve a quarterly managed business quota, driving and managing sales, QBR, and renewal processes
- Strong understanding of the ad-tech and B2B mar-tech space
- SaaS experience preferred
- Ability to uncover business critical challenges and how they align to key stakeholders’ goals
- In-depth discovery and understanding of solution-selling to marketing personas
- Experience working in a dynamic, high energy sales culture
- Ability to travel as needed to meet with customers once company travel restrictions have been lifted
- Highly organized on different levels - from structuring client calls / meetings / follow up, to maximizing your week, to planning your quarter
- Business acumen - ability to research companies and industries to understand and relate to customers, translate this into meaningful conversation
- Strong work ethic
- Good active listener - converting understanding into recommendations
- Receptive to feedback and willingness and ability to adapt to internal changes
- Passion for online technology and the startup environment
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision premiums
- Short and long term disability benefits at no cost to the employee
- Basic life and AD&D insurance at no cost to the employee
- 401K Plan (Pre-tax and Roth)
- 4 weeks of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave (up to 12 weeks for pregnancy disability leave)
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
RollWorks, a division of NextRoll, offers ambitious B2B companies an account-based platform to align their marketing and sales teams and confidently grow revenue. Powered by proprietary data and machine learning, RollWorks’ solutions address the needs of organizations large and small—from those with best-in-class ABM programs to those just beginning their exploration. By empowering teams to identify their target accounts and key buyers, reach those accounts across multiple channels, and measure program effectiveness in their system-of-record, RollWorks is an indispensable platform for marketers and sellers who believe that an account-based approach is just good business. Take the lead and visit www.rollworks.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.