Customer Success Strategist at NextRoll
You’ll join our Customer Success - In Life team reporting to our Manager of Customer Success. You’ll be responsible for supporting a dynamic book of approximately 200 – 300 existing customers. You will educate them on the value of the AdRoll Platform and provide them with recommendations to achieve long-term, sustainable success. You will assist customers with technical support and help them to adopt additional products and subscriptions. You will also work cross-functionally with technical support teams, product, and product marketing, in which you’ll specifically help to support the development of educational assets and provide feedback based on interactions with customers. A strong focus on platform knowledge, ability to be proactive, and drive customer satisfaction is critical to success in the role. Success in this position is evaluated based on achievement to breadth & depth of adopted customer recommendations within your book of business.
This role is open in our San Francisco, New York, Salt Lake City offices, or remote.
Not sure that you might not be perfect for this role? You should still apply! We’ll review your application for other opportunities. We're always on the lookout for talented people and we're committed to developing each employee's career with over 1,800 training classes offered every year.The impact you’ll make:
- Proactively identify and communicate with customers based on a targeted list of high potential and/or at risk customers, in which you’ll provide recommendations to improve performance.
- Manage multiple ad hoc requests concurrently and work through ongoing tasks, alerts, and opportunities surfaced both systematically and manually created.
- Educate customers on AdRoll’s Growth Platform, features and use-cases. Including how to set up campaigns, tailored to goals and measure results.
- Assist customers in seeing the value in AdRoll’s Platform and build rapport, resulting in increased customer satisfaction, customer retention, and revenue retention.
- Develop and relay SaaS + Media strategies focused on growth, based on customer goals. Including owning and driving subscription renewals.
- Work cross functionally with the marketing team to develop educational assets that will be used to assist with customer communication.
- Be the voice of the customer by driving product and process improvements. Provide feedback to product, engineering, marketing, and other internal teams.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in a customer-facing role such as Customer Success or Account Management.
- Developing knowledge of CRM (Salesforce), Google Sheets (excel), communication software (Outreach.io & Zendesk), and Data Management (Tableau & Anaplan)
- Demonstrate professionalism and ensure productive customer engagements through well-structured meetings and solution-oriented communication.
- Work with a strong sense of diplomacy, tact, and poise, especially under pressure from sensitive customer issues.
- Strong organizational skills; operates under a sense of urgency to meet internal and external deadlines while also being able to adapt / be flexible to evolving demands.
- Seek to work independently and deliver against expectations with regular guidance from management.
- Ability to problem solve and be a customer advocate: reactively work through issues as they arise with guidance from management and technical support teams.
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision premiums
- Short and long term disability benefits at no cost to the employee
- Basic life and AD&D insurance at no cost to the employee
- 401K Plan (Pre-tax and Roth)
- 4 weeks of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave (up to 12 weeks for pregnancy disability leave)
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
AdRoll levels the playing field for ambitious direct-to-consumer (D2C) brands. More than just ads, the AdRoll Growth Marketing Platform includes email marketing, AI-driven product recommendations, and cross-channel measurement. The all-in-one platform serves as mission control for marketers—unifying their data, channels, and measurement—so they can reach the right customers with the right messages at the right times. Tens of thousands of customers globally use AdRoll to grow their business while controlling their own destiny. To get started for free today, visit www.adroll.com. AdRoll is a division of NextRoll Inc. and is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in Dublin, New York City, Salt Lake City, and Sydney.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.