Deal Desk Lead
Who We Are
Komodo Health is reducing the global burden of disease through the world’s most actionable map of healthcare data.
We’re a team of software engineers, data scientists, MDs, PhDs, healthcare industry veterans, and operators building a map of healthcare - a complete picture of how over 300 million US patients are being treated and moving through the system - and leveraging that map to drive transparency, reduce costs, and improve treatment quality. We work with life sciences companies, patient advocacy groups, payers, and stakeholders across the healthcare ecosystem.
We’re laser-focused on improving the healthcare system for those who matter most - patients - and have ambitious goals. We value our culture of being awesome, seeking growth, delivering “wow,” and enjoying the ride, and above all, we invest in our people. We doubled in 2018, will double again in 2019, and work with the biggest movers and shakers in healthcare. It’s the perfect time to join and carve the path forward for Komodo, the healthcare industry, and yourself.
The Opportunity at Komodo Health
We’re looking for a leader to own all the systems and processes that drive our Revenue growth. Reporting to our Head of Operations as part of the Operations Leadership Team, you will be a key partner and advisor to our Chief Revenue Officer and Revenue leadership and broadly drive results across our two most important under-the-hood areas: deal desk and revenue systems. Done well, this role will accelerate and guide us toward healthy revenue growth, set the gold standard for efficient and scalable processes, and be a force multiplier to our entire Revenue team.
- Own and accelerate all deal reviews and executing processes from contracting to close
- Provide process and orchestration support on complex, non-standard deals by coordinating internal alignments across Sales, Finance, Legal and driving signoffs
- Structure, administer, and be the internal point of contact for all deal standards and approval processes, and balance adherence against business benefits
- Manage internal standard deal-related collaterals, e.g. NDAs, MSAs, TPAs, SOW/order forms, pricing sheets, rate cards
- Own end-to-end approval process for all customer-originated and edited contracts, including directly reviewing standard contracts, delegating complex agreements to the Legal team, and maintaining SLAs on turnaround times
- Manage internal completion of RFPs, RFIs, and RFQs
- Continue to design optimized deal processes that allow for greater transactional volume while mitigating contracting risks
- Sponsor and support deployment of next generation contract life-cyle management tool
- On-board and train Sales & Revenue team on deal desk processes
- Review and approve as appropriate contract pricing and terms on behalf of senior management
- Build, maintain and report on business KPIs to senior management
- Someone with 6+ years in deal desk, contracting, pricing or related go-to-market operations role; 3+ years as a people manager
- Paralegal or legal experience preferred
- Experienced with Salesforce administration and best practices
- An exceptional cross-functional collaborator and communicator, able to build strong internal relationships and seamlessly orchestrate internal stakeholders to work toward a common goal
- A strong multitasker able to prioritize and drive multiple different projects at different stages
- Experienced with structuring and guiding complex deals to completion
- A natural problem solver down to the details
- Scalability-minded with an eye for process and a drive for continuous improvement
- Service-oriented and not above rolling up your sleeves to solve any problem across the company