Deals Desk Analyst (Contractor) at Cisco Meraki
Do you like combining both your creative and analytical skill sets to solve complex problems? Cisco Meraki is seeking to hire a contractor in a highly visible role where you’ll have the opportunity to bring a new flexible consumption model to market.
Not only will you be able to dive into the details behind various deals, but you’ll also have the opportunity to interact with a wide array of stakeholders across Sales, Legal, Finance & Business Operations in order to take deals across the finish line. In this role, you’ll get the chance to make pricing recommendations to our leadership teams and really drive positive impact for the business. This is an emerging group within Cisco Meraki which provides visibility across a multitude of functions, ranging from Sales, Marketing, Finance and Operations, to Product, Channel and Demand Planning among others.
Ideal candidates will have excellent communication & relationship-building skills, strategic and analytical mindsets and strong organizational skills to drive efforts to completion. Furthermore, candidates should be comfortable hosting large meetings and aligning disparate stakeholder groups on objectives.
Each day is truly unlike the one before and your penchant for collaboratively solving problems, passion for impact, and unparalleled desire to be part of a growing team that is helping guide the future direction of the business are the tools that you’ll need to be a Meraki Strategy Analyst.
This role will be based in San Francisco and will be for the duration of 6 months.
- Engage Cisco & Merak Sales Teams to understand Customer roll-out schedules
- Document roll-out schedules in Microsoft Excel and iterate with Sales teams on Pricing
- Coordinate with Legal, Business Operations, Sales & Finance to execute customer agreements
- Articulate value proposition of Meraki Product Portfolio effectively
- 2-4 years of experience in consulting, or equivalent experience and skills
- Exceptional communication & relationship-building skills
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to take initiative and work autonomously
- Interest in and ability to understand networking and cloud technologies
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency in Excel
- Basic understanding of financial concepts like gross margin & COGS
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.