TripActions is looking for a Mid-Market Sales Director to join our global sales team. We are looking for a natural leader who loves to lead their team in growing revenue by prospecting, selling and is energized by developing people. The ideal candidate can scale an effective process, and is exceptional at inspiring customers and prospects through a strategic sales cycle.
This role will report directly to our SVP of Mid-Market Sales. You will be based in our Palo Alto and/or San Francisco office and manage a team of 5-8 Account Executives and ultimately drive net new revenue growth for the company.
What You’ll Do:
- Build and engage a team of exceptional Mid-Market Account Executives
- Instill sound pipeline generation practices on a weekly basis that results in quality conversions and demos set
- Responsible for accurately forecasting and delivering on monthly/quarterly sales revenue targets
- Strong understanding of the TripActions products and value proposition within the market
- Ability to build strong relationships with customers and key stakeholders
- Oversee day-to-day AE activity while setting clear expectations and managing performance goals
- Strong ability to give and receive feedback thoughtfully and develop team
What We’re Looking For:
- 2+ years experience as a direct sales leader/manager of a technology company
- 3+ years as an AE individual contributor within the Mid-Market/Enterprise space
- Strong track record of achieving sales targets across teams and individually
- Skilled in managing and coaching through the full sales cycle from prospecting to closing
- Comfortable leveraging sales methodologies such as , Command of the Message, Challenger, etc.
- Experience using Salesforce for accurate forecasting
- Experienced in hiring and training talent at scale
- Ability to function in a “Player/Coach” capacity
- Bachelor's degree preferred