Director of Sales & Customer Success Enablement
Udemy for Business is growing quickly, and so are our global Sales and Customer Success teams! We are looking for a Director of Sales & Customer Success Enablement that has experience building out Enablement organizations in fast-growing B2B SaaS companies. You’ll own the team, strategy and execution for all go to market enablement programs.
As a learning company, we understand great learning programs truly move the needle. You’ll make a huge impact on the business, driving success metrics like revenue generation, customer retention, accurate forecasting, pipeline conversion and velocity, quota attainment, time to new-hire productivity and Sales & Customer Success employee engagement.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Hire, motivate and manage a world-class Sales & Customer Success enablement team
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative data to understand where we have growth opportunities that will drive business results
- Determine enablement priorities with Sales & Customer Success Leadership, Marketing, Product, and other stakeholders, and drive alignment across leadership on those priorities
- Develop and execute against a holistic Sales & Customer Success enablement strategy that includes enablement on Udemy’s systems and processes, our products, Sales & CS methodology, the customer journey, functional expertise for all CS & Sales positions, and more
- Create and deliver engaging content virtually and in-person at our global offices
- Design and optimize programs like new hire onboarding, Sales Kickoff and certification programs to improve business performance
- Partner with Product and Marketing to develop internal resources, enablement sessions and customer-facing materials for all product, content and service releases and ensure we have a sales strategy for each release
- Use our own product - Udemy for Business - to enable the Sales & CS teams including curating content, building our own video-based trainings, and developing learning paths
- Develop and communicate an ongoing enablement calendar
- Measure the ROI of enablement programs on and impact on key business metrics
We're excited about you because you have:
- 5+ years working in a Sales and/or Customer Success Enablement role at a fast-growing SaaS company, in the startup phase
- A strong understanding of the different Sales & CS roles and enablement needs in B2B SaaS companies
- Past experience creating a Sales & Customer Success Enablement Strategy for teams in the 200-500 person range
- Experience building thriving Enablement teams
- Experience enabling first-time sales & customer success managers, specifically on sales basics, including building frameworks that sales & customer success managers can they use with their teams
- Experience creating enablement content including presentations, decks, and videos
- Experience with facilitation and content delivery
- Demonstrated ability to build trusted relationships across a diverse range of stakeholders
We believe anyone can build the life they imagine through online learning. Today, more than 50 million students around the world are advancing their careers and passions by exploring and mastering new skills on Udemy, and expert instructors are able to share their knowledge with the world. Through our global marketplace and our solutions for businesses and governments, we connect people everywhere with the skills they need for success in work and life. We’re a close-knit bunch that enjoys problem-solving and collaboration, and we share a serious belief in the power of learning and teaching to change lives. Udemy’s culture encourages innovation, creativity, passion, and teamwork. We also celebrate our milestones and support each other every day.
Founded in 2010, Udemy is privately owned and headquartered in San Francisco’s SOMA neighborhood with offices in Denver (Colorado), Dublin (Ireland), Ankara (Turkey), Gurugram (India), and São Paulo (Brazil).
Udemy in the News
Udemy Raises 50 Million at a 2 Billion Dollar Valuation from Japanese Publisher Benesse
Paid Paternity Leave Should be the Norm in the U.S.
Breakdown of Most In-Demand Skills for 2020—Finance, Marketing, Sales and Engineering
How Investing in Yourself Today Will Set You Up for Career Success Tomorrow
Feedback Isn’t the Problem, but the Way That We Deliver It Is Broken
Read Full Job Description