Director of Sales Enablement
Komodo Health is addressing the global burden of disease through the world’s most actionable healthcare map. Our solutions drive a more transparent, efficient and productive healthcare ecosystem. We value our culture of encouraging growth, collaboration, and constructive debate as well as delivering innovative solutions that “wow” our customers.
We are looking for an exceptional individual to join us as Director of Sales Enablement to work closely with our Chief Marketing Officer, Head of Sales, and Head of GTM Operations, as well as our Sales Development and Product Management teams. We are looking for someone with exceptional written and verbal communication skills who can support our sales organization with content curation and creation, training and onboarding, lead nurturing, outbound sales outreach and more. This role will give you the opportunity to develop your skill set and further your career in sales. Successful candidates must have a strong work ethic, excitement to be part of Komodo Health and the drive to exceed targets.
- Collaborate with Customer team leadership, sales operations, marketing and executive management to define sales support initiatives and act as a liaison between the Sales/Customer team, Product Management and Marketing.
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator Administrator: Assign licenses to new Komodo employees and send welcome email with set up instructions. Schedule 1:1 training for new hires with our Customer Relationship Manager at LinkedIn. Send monthly communications/newsletter and schedule team training to Customer team on new features and releases.
- Support curation of sales collateral to advance deals (such as case studies, competitive information fact sheets, product collateral, and custom work including ad hoc requests). Manage repository of sales support materials and ensure easy access to the right materials for Sales (Sales Confluence Page).
- Create, maintain and update Product training videos & decks, pitch decks, pricing, marketing materials, tools, sales collateral, contracts, etc. in Sales Confluence.
- Train Customer team on best use of marketing and sales enablement materials, create training and onboarding process and materials and develop and implement solution selling strategies. Train new hires on Sales Confluence page.
- Lead management and execution of a yearly national sales kickoff meeting, working alongside colleagues to define the agenda, source content, and coordinate logistics to ensure success.
- Onboarding: Maintain and update onboarding plans for SE, AD, CSM, & SDR new hires. Responsible to schedule SE and AD onboarding meetings over a 4-week period.
- Manage the hand-off between marketing-generated inquiries/leads to sales development representatives; track and report conversions from MQL to SQL; provide feedback and improvements to Director of Marketing
- 6-8 years sales and marketing experience and strong interest in furthering your career in sales
- Strong organization skills
- SaaS sales experience
- Go-getter, ambitious attitude that displays initiative and persistence, competitive drive
- Positive and energetic attitude with exceptional communication skills
- Ability to work in a high-energy, sales-team environment
- Sales training experience.
- Salesforce experience a plus
- Sincere interest in working at an early-stage startup and scaling with the company as we grow
- Bachelor’s degree required
- A team-oriented environment – work with brilliant people from diverse backgrounds
- The opportunity to build meaningful products that change healthcare for the better
- An organization culture that encourages work-life balance and good times
- The opportunity to really make an impact on our rapidly growing company
- An investment in the personal and professional growth of our team members
- Competitive salary and equity compensation
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401k plan with employer match
- Your choice of equipment set-up (computer, monitor, and accessories)
- Great office locations in San Francisco and New York City