Director, Sales Operations at Cisco Meraki
At Cisco Meraki, we know that technology can connect us, empower us, and drive us. By simplifying powerful technology, we can free passionate people to focus on their mission. As the fastest growing cloud-managed networking team in the world, our products and technology architecture are changing the face of enterprise networking and making cloud-managed IT a reality.
We are looking for a driven, articulate, highly analytical, and experienced leader to run our Sales Operations team. You will manage the systems, tools, and processes to support and accelerate Meraki’s growth.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to gain experience in one of the highest performing acquisitions in Cisco’s history and have an impact on one of the largest technology companies in the world. You will work directly with senior-level leadership and provide heavy-duty data, systems and process analysis to drive business decisions.
This individual must be a collaborative problem-solver with a history of leading systems, process and operational excellence. To be successful, you must be able to communicate effectively with the sales and operations teams in order to collect feedback on systems and process difficulties and ensure accurate usage of systems/tools/processes as well as the Management team to provide critical information and escalate and address roadblocks. The right candidate will be highly analytical with the ability to synthesize data and make sound business recommendations to management.What you'll do:
- Strategize and lead the development of processes, systems, and engagement rules. Researching new technologies to decide if using them can increase the organization’s efficiency and effectiveness.
- Work across Meraki Sales, Meraki Business Unit, and the rest of Cisco to assess business priorities against capacity to deliver
- Develop and implement changes to Meraki’s sales and operational processes and tools, with an eye toward continuous improvement while maintaining Meraki’s frictionless customer experience
- Lead projects and initiatives focused on improving productivity and simplifying processes throughout the organization
- Conduct analyses to gain deeper insights into our business and help management understand how to scale, run and grow the business predictably and profitably
- Communicates key process information, deadlines, task definition, etc. to groups within the organization
- Partner with Senior Management on business planning and strategy for their respective areas
- Responsible for CRM and data quality: develop methods to prevent creation of duplicate accounts and other records
- Supporting the business expansion into international regions and emerging markets
- Develop integration roadmaps for various sales and operations related systems and processes
- Customer-first attitude with a focus on problem solving
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail and a passion for driving efficiency
- Capable of leading a large, global team; experience managing other people leaders remotely
- Energetic, personable, and comfortable working under tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Comfortable learning new software and hardware systems
- 10-15 years of operations, project management, or related technical experience
- Strong Salesforce skills (architecture, design, implementation)
- Experience with software and operations tools incl. DemandTools, Cloudingo, RingLead, SalesLoft or similar
- Expert proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Are you wondering what it is like to work at Cisco Meraki? Picture a breathtaking office, healthy catered meals, fully stocked kitchens, onsite gym and paid time off to volunteer for causes you believe in. Cisco Meraki has created an amazing equal opportunity focused office where employees thrive. We are confident you will love it here. Check out more of our benefits on our job page, at https://meraki.cisco.com/jobs, and we look forward to talking with you soon.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.