Addepar is looking for a high energy, customer focused Sales Director that is committed to helping grow a diverse and inclusive Sales team and workforce. The Sales Director will help drive strategy and success within our Sales team to achieve aggressive growth across the wealth management, family office, private banking, and global investment management market segments.
The Sales Director will be responsible for managing a division within the Sales organization to build quality pipeline, qualify prospective clients, help design implementation plans, and sign new or renewal contracts with clients. The Sales Director will also help maintain company and market research in Salesforce to help better inform strategy. This role will partner with the other organization leaders to define the sales team culture and will report to the Global Vice President of Sales.
- Design and own sales processes from ground up with a deep understanding of how to performance-manage against funnel metrics.
- Set strategic direction for the sales team to exceed our overall growth targets while consistently reviewing and updating sales strategies as our business evolves.
- Consistently analyze the performance of the sales department against established performance criteria
- Provide prompt delivery and accuracy of daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly reports to executives and senior management.
- Provide coaching and invest in getting the best out of our talented sales executives
- Identify and develop new market opportunities for the business.
- Insert into most complex and high impact sales conversations to assist in closing and expediting the sales cycle.
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Develop your sales team through motivation, counseling, and product knowledge education
- Maintain accurate forecasting and pipeline management.
- Assign sales territories and partner with Sales Operations to develop and implement sales quota plans
- Close partnership with Business Development, Sales Engineering, and Sales Operations, Client Services, and Account Management teams at Addepar.
Knowledge & Skills
- Proven track record of managing a world-class sales team, including extensive forecasting experience and achieving or exceeding revenue goals
- 10+ years experience showing career progression in a world class sales organization.
- 5+ years managing teams of sales professionals
- Strong work ethic, energetic, proactive, team player.
- Salesforce experience is a must.
- Excellent communication skills, including oral, written, and presentation abilities.
- Desire to solve complex client problems and build a great company.
- Comfortable presenting to C-suite at financial services organizations.
- SaaS or Financial Technology industry experience is a plus
- Ability to develop and critically analyze a sales pipeline and forecast
Addepar is a wealth management platform that specializes in data aggregation, analytics and reporting for even the most complex investment portfolios. Founded in 2009 by Joe Lonsdale, who currently serves as an active Chairman of its Board of Directors and General Partner at 8VC, the company's platform aggregates portfolio, market and client data all in one place. It provides asset owners and advisors a clearer financial picture at every level, allowing them to make more informed and timely investment decisions. Addepar works with hundreds of leading financial advisors, family offices and large financial institutions that manage data for over $2 trillion of assets on the company's platform. In 2020, Addepar was named as a Forbes Fintech 50 company and honored as a member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar is headquartered in Silicon Valley and has offices in New York City and Salt Lake City. All brokerage services offered through Acervus Securities Inc., member FINRA / SIPC.
Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds, and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
In order to ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.