Enterprise Account Executive I, Fashion at Affirm (Remote)
As an Enterprise Account Executive I , you will be a key leader in the Affirm Sales organization driving expansion of Affirm's rapidly-growing Enterprise business: building and nurturing relationships with leaders at Enterprise Fashion merchants; applying a consultative approach to identify the products and services these merchants need; driving loan volume and revenue via new deals in an efficient timeframe; and, building Affirm's market position with strategic targets, some of which work with the traditional financing incumbents today.
Your role directly impacts top-priority, company-wide goals and will influence the long-term success of the organization. Affirm's products are seen by hundreds of millions of people - delivering a best-in-class customer experience, while also creating mutual value and driving outstanding business results for our partners.
You're a resourceful leader who thrives in a challenging, fast-paced environment. The role calls for outstanding communication skills; you will represent Affirm at a senior level to relevant merchants and will also provide detailed feedback from merchants to internal cross-functional partners and stakeholders to drive initiatives forward.
Affirm already partners with many of the biggest names in retail including Walmart, Amazon, Neiman Marcus, Rag & Bone, Richemont and more.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Establish and nurture strong executive-level relationships at Enterprise fashion partners, including by leveraging your own network, to build your pipeline
- Engage prospects in a strategic and consultative manner; navigate a highly competitive market; identify valuable solutions that drive meaningful business impact
- Drive negotiations forward, collaborating closely with cross-functional stakeholders both internally and externally to clear roadblocks
- Execute robust, high-quality commercial agreements in an efficient timeframe that drive significant net-new loan volume, new user growth and revenue
- Role will focus on selling the full suite of Affirm products across installments and returns (Returnly).
- Ensure excellent service and communication from Affirm to our partners; ensure excellent representation of our partners to internal Affirm stakeholders
- Continuously improve and refine the selling approach and strategy, and provide thought leadership on the strategic direction of the Enterprise Retail business
- Execute on goals [quarterly/annual] for new deal signings and launches
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- A curious, entrepreneurial leader with plenty of grit, analytical prowess, creative thinking, and initiative, who has a deep understanding of - and empathy for - our retail partners' needs
- 7+ years of solution selling into Enterprise fashion with a digital/financial product; demonstrates excellence in craftsmanship in sales as both an art and science
- Communication & Relationships: Has highly developed interpersonal skills and ability to build executive-level relationships; is direct and humble
- Accountable & Proactive: Takes full ownership of own deals and outcomes; anticipates and plans ahead; acts independently
- Collaborative: Outgoing team player excited to work cross-functionally and solve problems
- Analytical: Understands financial and other quantitative levers relevant to retailers, including ecommerce KPIs
- Plan & Prioritize: Works without direction and exercises significant latitude in determining objectives in pursuit of individual and company goals
- Objective: Is able to look beyond own biases and opinions to deliver the best possible solution for customers
- Learn & Grow: Brings a growth mindset and extracts lessons for self and others from everyday experiences
- Proactive Leadership : Seeks out new opportunities, drives projects, guides and mentors others and navigates ambiguity with grace
- Has extensive experience in or selling to fashion partners and understands the needs of fashion partners.
Location - Remote U.S.
Grade - USA49
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Affirm is proud to be a remote-first company ! The majority of our roles are remote and can be located anywhere in the U.S. and Canada (with the exception of the U.S. Territories, Quebec, Yukon, Nunavut, and the Northwest Territories) unless the job indicates a different global location. We are currently building operations in Spain, Poland, and Australia. Employees in remote roles have the option of working remotely or from an Affirm office in their country of hire, and may occasionally travel to an Affirm office or elsewhere for required meetings or team-building events. Our offices in Chicago, New York, Pittsburgh, Salt Lake City, San Francisco and Toronto will remain operational and accessible for anyone to use on a voluntary basis, subject to local COVID-19 guidelines.
All full-time jobs at Affirm (excluding interns and apprentices) are tied to a transparent grade-based pay range taking location into account.
[Colorado Candidates] In accordance with Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act , the grade for this position in Colorado is listed above. You can find the Colorado base pay range and benefits here .
If you got this far, we hope you're feeling excited about this role. Even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to meet people who believe in Affirm's mission and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways-not just candidates who check all the boxes.
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that's why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2021 DEI Report .
We also believe It's On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.