Enterprise Account Executive II, Home & Lifestyle at Affirm (Remote)
As an Enterprise Account Executive II , you will be a leader in the Affirm Sales organization driving the expansion of Affirm's Enterprise business focusing on the home & lifestyle vertical. We'll look to you to build and nurture relationships with leaders at Enterprise merchants while identifying the products and services that merchants need. As a result, you will drive meaningful loan volume and revenue via net new closings and partnership expansion opportunities.
We are looking for an inventive leader who thrives in a fast-paced environment The role calls for incredible collaboration; you will represent Affirm at a senior level to merchants and will also provide detailed feedback from merchants to our internal partners to drive initiatives forward.
We are already partnered with many of the biggest names in retail, including Walmart, Target, Williams-Sonoma, DICK'S Sporting Goods, Peloton, Casper, and thousands more!
What you'll do
- Establish and cultivate executive-level relationships at Enterprise retailers to build pipeline using your personal network as well as with support from business development associates.
- Engage prospects in a strategic and consultative manner; navigate a highly competitive market; develop business cases that showcase significant business impact.
- Drive deals forward, collaborating closely with internal and external partners to clear roadblocks.
- Execute on goals [quarterly/annual] for new deal signings via in an efficient timeframe that drives net-new loan volume, new user growth, and revenue.
- Provide thought leadership on the strategic direction of the Enterprise business.
What we look for
- A curious, ambitious leader with plenty of grit, analytical prowess, creative thinking, and initiative.
- 8+ years of solution selling into strategic accounts ideally with a digital/financial product; proven excellence in craftsmanship in sales.
- Communication & Relationships: Highly developed interpersonal skills and ability to build trust along with executive-level relationships
- Accountable & Proactive: Takes full ownership of deals and outcomes; anticipates and plans ahead.
- Collaborative: Outgoing teammate excited to work cross-functionally and tackle problems
- Analytical: Understands financial and other quantitative levers relevant to retailers, including e-commerce critical metrics.
- Plan & Prioritize: Capable of working with minimal direction; exercises significant latitude in determining objectives in pursuit of goals.
- Learn & Grow: Brings a growth mindset and extracts lessons for self and others from everyday experiences.
Location - Remote U.S.
Grade - USA50
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Affirm is proud to be a remote-first company ! The majority of our roles are remote and can be located anywhere in the U.S. and Canada (with the exception of the U.S. Territories, Quebec, Yukon, Nunavut, and the Northwest Territories) unless the job indicates a different global location. We are currently building operations in Spain, Poland, and Australia. Employees in remote roles have the option of working remotely or from an Affirm office in their country of hire, and may occasionally travel to an Affirm office or elsewhere for required meetings or team-building events. Our offices in Chicago, New York, Pittsburgh, Salt Lake City, San Francisco and Toronto will remain operational and accessible for anyone to use on a voluntary basis, subject to local COVID-19 guidelines.
All full-time jobs at Affirm (excluding interns and apprentices) are tied to a transparent grade-based pay range taking location into account.
[Colorado Candidates] In accordance with Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act , the grade for this position in Colorado is listed above. You can find the Colorado base pay range and benefits here .
If you got this far, we hope you're feeling excited about this role. Even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to meet people who believe in Affirm's mission and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways-not just candidates who check all the boxes.
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that's why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2021 DEI Report .
We also believe It's On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.