Who We Are:
Sensor Tower is the leading solution for mobile marketers, app developers, and industry analysts who demand superior competitive insights into the mobile market economy.
We serve independent and Fortune 500 customers alike, spanning the mobile games, travel & hospitality, music, finance, and broadcast entertainment markets. Our suite of products consist of free, “SMB”, and Enterprise-tiered solutions including Store Intelligence, Usage Intelligence, Ad Intelligence, and App Intelligence.
We are a privately held company headquartered in San Francisco and was a member of AngelPad’s startup incubator program in 2013. Our insights are cited by the world’s leading news and finance publications, including the Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Forbes, Fortune, Bloomberg, CNBC, The Washington Post, and Reuters.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, Mobile Gaming you will identify and maximize business growth opportunities with new mobile gaming prospects. Your role involves taking responsibility of growing market penetration through strategic sales initiatives and close collaboration with cross-functional, internal teams to address the market challenges and opportunities. You will help our clients understand the mobile ecosystem better and help them make more informed business decisions with competitive analytics.
- Build strategic relationships with mobile gaming clients and develop a thorough understanding of their business challenges
- Identify and close new customers within the mobile gaming vertical
- Provide creative use cases for clients to improve their business by leveraging Sensor Tower data
- Empower top-tier mobile game publishers and developers by utilizing Sensor Tower’s product suite to scale and distribute their apps, drive user engagement, and maximize their ROI
- Be an evangelist of the Sensor Tower platform at industry events around the worldContribute to the development of Sensor Tower’s comprehensive suite of app intelligence products
- Ability to present complex data solution in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences, including non-technical
- Experience communicating with and selling to senior and executive leadership
- Prior experience selling to gaming publishers and/or strong interest in learning about the gaming industry
- Ability to hunt new enterprise business
- Demonstrated experience managing complex sales cycles and negotiating win-win agreements through value based selling
- Self-starting attitude, great written and verbal communication skills, and attention to detail
- Strong understanding of the mobile app ecosystem
- Experience in SaaS, media & entertainment, and/or B2C technology companies is preferred
- Insatiable thirst for knowledge + learning
Cherry on Top
- Enjoy working in small, fast-paced teams where you can take initiative and accountability, and generate results every day
- A passion for data and the mobile app ecosystem
- Comfortable with basic mobile industry metrics
Why Join Sensor Tower?
We were named one of the 50 Tech Companies to Know in 2020 and Best Midsize Companies to Work For 2021 by BuiltIn.
After seven years of building Sensor Tower off of $1MM (Seed, 2013), we're excited to announce our $45MM growth investment. Read more about it here, in the words of our co-founders.
We have a birds-eye view of the entire mobile app ecosystem, and we keep our teams constantly abreast of the latest mobile app trends, news, and best practices.
Sensor Tower's Core Values: Customer-Focused, Innovative, Continuously Learning, Action-Oriented, Respectful, Data & Metrics-Driven.
We grant options to all of our employees because we recognize that everybody plays an integral role in our success; thus all employees should be invested in Sensor Tower (both figuratively and literally).
We offer unlimited PTO, Health and Wellness stipends, flexible work hours, 401K, team trips (white water rafting, Hawaii, and weekend Tahoe mansion trips to name a few), and more.
Our Covid-19 Specific benefits include: Stipend to set up your home office and/or gym, WiFi stipend, daily UberEats delivery stipend, and virtual team events.
Sensor Tower is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.