Enterprise Account Executive at Toast (Remote)
Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
We are looking for a Enterprise Account Executive to lead efforts and expand/grow Toast marketshare and presence in the chain restaurant industry through establishment and cultivation of ongoing relationships at the C-Suite level. This person will create demand by educating prospects on the Toast value proposition through demonstrations and presentations of products and services by communicating a compelling purchase rationale. The Enterprise vertical is in major growth mode for Toast and this position will have high visibility to Senior leadership!
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Cultivate relationships with business partner counterparts and account managers who sell and support complementary applications and services to point of sale systems serving the restaurant industry
- Plan, direct and coordinate sales support activities, including management of the sales pipeline through Toast sales tools (Salesforce)
- Ensure all targeted prospect/client contacts and engagement opportunities are recorded in the Toast sales tools (Salesforce)
- Involved in all phases of the sales lifecycle including: identifying and developing leads; meeting with clients; developing value propositions; financial deal structuring; to contract negotiation and closing
- Understand the competitive landscape (strengths, weaknesses, benefits) and determine how to position Toast to win
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- Combination of SaaS, Digital Marketing and Restaurant Industry Technology experience is required
- 8+ years of relevant successful technology or professional services sales leadership experience at the C-level is required
- Previous experience with MEDDPICC is a plus
- Previous success in selling/leading sales efforts in environments with 9 to 18 month sales cycles
- Proven sales skills in complex deal development, financial structuring, negotiations and closing with both new and existing clients
- Comfortable with process driven sales, reporting and tracking
- Experience selling $1mm+ deals
- Strong written and presentation based communication skills are required
- Must have the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Comfortable working in an entrepreneurial environment
- Travel 30% or more
Our Spread* of Total Rewards
We strive to provide competitive compensation and benefits programs that help to attract, retain, and motivate the best and brightest people in our industry. Our total rewards package goes beyond great earnings potential and provides the means to a healthy lifestyle with the flexibility to meet Toasters’ changing needs. Learn more about our benefits at https://careers.toasttab.com/toast-benefits.
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
The estimated Total Targeted Cash compensation range for this role is listed below. Total Targeted Cash for this role consists of a base salary plus the eligibility for equity and/or other benefits. In addition, this role qualifies for uncapped commissions. The starting salary will be determined based on skills, experience, and geographic location.
Total Targeted Cash
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Toast is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. As part of this commitment, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected].