- Meeting with existing customers to up-sell existing engagements in addition to following up on past engagements
- Evangelize and educate with RingCentral sales team
- Communication of RingCentral value proposition to senior-level customer contacts
- Ability to proactively position the value of cloud solutions
- Coordination with RingCentral sales teams to develop Territory Strategy Plans, Account Strategy Plans and Opportunity Strategy Plans
- Work with RingCentral resources to develop & position the appropriate solution to fit the customer needs to include: VIDEO collaboration
- Ability to act as a customer advocate within the RingCentral organization and advocate for RingCentral to customers
- Utilization of RingCentral sales process for identification, positioning and lifecycle management of opportunities
- Driving new revenue through customer acquisition in designated territory and named accounts
- Consistently strike / exceed quarterly & annual sales targets
- Partnering with the regional VAR's to effectively identify, engage and deliver new customers
- Owning strategy around funnel, pipeline, forecasting - owning GTM for respective patch
- Prospecting for NET new logo accounts and grow existing RingCentral account base within assigned territory
- Demonstrated experience leading complex sales cycles and negotiating win-win agreements based on value-based selling
- Minimum 4+ years video collaboration sales experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven record of success for sales to large corporate accounts with longer sales cycles
- 5 years of technology solution-based selling (SaaS, Unified Communications, Cloud applications, VoIP, telephony)
- Demonstrated sales record of obtaining / exceeding quota.
- Skilled in conducting presentations, online web demos, adhering and embracing a measured sales process
- Success prospecting, engaging, acquiring net new logos
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to convey and relate ideas to others
- Entrepreneurial flare - ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things done
RingCentral’s Partner team crafts, builds and collaborates with our partners to evolve our programs and deliver the best possible outcomes for our partners, teams and company. That’s why RingCentral is the #1 global cloud-based communications provider because we’re not just selling solutions; we’re changing the nature of communications. That’s why we’re the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in our space, with a market capitalization of over $18 billion, 30%+ annual growth and a $1.5 billion annual revenue run-rate.
RingCentral’s work culture is the backbone of our success. And don’t just take our word for it: we are recognized as a Best Place to Work by Glassdoor, the Top Work Culture by Comparably and hold local BPTW awards in every major location. Bottom line: We are committed to hiring and retaining great people because we know you power our success. RingCentral offers on-site, remote and hybrid work options optimized for the ways we work and live now.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of business cloud communications and contact center solutions based on its powerful Message Video Phone™ (MVP™) global platform. More flexible and cost effective than legacy on-premises PBX and video conferencing systems that it replaces, RingCentral® empowers modern mobile and distributed workforces to communicate, collaborate, and connect via any mode, any device, and any location. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.