Enterprise Sales Development Representative at Smartly.io
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:11 a.m. (PST) on Friday, February 21, 2020
Are you looking to get into or grow your career in tech sales at a fun, high-growth startup? Smartly.io, who works with some of the world’s largest social media advertisers to automate and scale their ROI, is searching for a Sales Development Rockstar to qualify, prospect, and generate opportunities to support our US Sales teams. Based in San Francisco, this role will play a key part in our continued success and presents a great opportunity to learn sales and digital marketing at an innovative, industry-leading tech company.
As an Enterprise Sales Development Representativeyou will:
- Prospect into strategic account lists created by our Sales teams
- Work closely with Marketing and Sales teams to qualify inbound leads
- Help the Marketing team deliver and track lead nurturing campaigns
- Assist with event follow-ups and meeting scheduling
Who we’re looking for:
- A great fit with our awesome company culture
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university is required
- 1-2 years experience in a BDR/SDR role
- Someone that’s always hungry to learn new things
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a proven ability to influence others
- Ambitious self-starter who is hungry to learn and not afraid to get their hands dirty
- Based in SF, with willingness to travel occasionally to the East Coast and Europe if necessary
- Desire to work in a high-growth startup atmosphere
- Experience using Salesforce and/or Hubspot
- Experience selling B2B and/or SaaS products
- You’ve worked at a high-growth startup before
- You’re in touch with the latest trends from Facebook, Instagram, and the AdTech industry
Who we are
Powering beautifully effective ads. Smartly.io automates every step of social advertising to unlock greater performance and creativity.
We are a global team of over 350 Smartlies, building a platform that automates creative production and ad buying at scale. We are #1 in social advertising, managing 2.5 billion euros in ad spend and serving more than 650 brands worldwide, including eBay, Uber and TechStyle. Our team has footholds in 13 cities around the world and represents 43 different nationalities.
We are growing fast and hiring for many interesting positions globally. Learn more at smartly.io/careers and smartly.io/culturehandbook.
Read Full Job Description