Enterprise Sales Manager at Aurora Solar
| San Francisco
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:50 p.m. (PST) on Monday, October 12, 2020
Based in San Francisco, Aurora Solar is a fast-growing Series A company focused on building a clean energy future for all. Aurora makes the software that is enabling society to transition to a world powered by solar power. We want every solar installation in the world to pass through our software, which has already been used to design millions of solar projects. Named “Top 50 Tech Companies to Watch in 2020” by BuiltInSF.com and awarded #1 Solar Software platform by Solar Power World, Aurora is disrupting the energy industry and changing the course of history. We are experiencing hockey stick growth and are looking for A-players to come join and accelerate the fun.
Do you want to join a fast-growing, industry leader in one of the most important and strategic industries in the world? We are looking for a talented and entrepreneurial enterprise sales manager, with experience in software/SaaS sales, who is looking to join an organization that is making a meaningful difference in society. You will guide a sales team that is selling to large organizations in the US and internationally. You will coach and mentor a talented and successful team of account executives while building frameworks to analyze our market, forecast sales, and report on the health of our enterprise sales motion. We would also expect you to help grow this team by helping recruit new talent. In this role, you will report to the VP of Sales and with a cross-functional team of leaders in the marketing and customer success teams to identify and drive customer value.
We are a diverse team based in San Francisco, passionate about advancing the growth of solar energy. If you are looking for a stimulating and fulfilling role, come join us!
What you'll do:
- Coach and mentor Enterprise Account Executives to close complex sales in a predictable and disciplined process
- Direct Enterprise AEs in achieving individual, team, and organizational quotas
- Build detailed reporting dashboards to monitor the sales activity of the enterprise sales team
- Develop sales strategy for new markets and territories
- Refine and improve the enterprise sales playbooks and training guides
- Work with marketing and customer success teams to develop strategies to drive new and expansion revenue
- Recruit for and grow the enterprise sales team
What we value:
- 10+ years of SaaS sales experience with at least 3 years experience managing sales teams
- Passion for developing team members to succeed and grow as high performing account executives
- Demonstrated track record of meeting organizational, team, and individual goals
- Knowledge of key SaaS performance metrics and experience forecasting the sales pipeline of strategic and enterprise accounts
- Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate with key stakeholders and teams in marketing and customer success
- Success in building and scaling teams in a startup environment
Thank you for your interest in Aurora Solar. Currently our interview process is taking longer than usual as we navigate the new normal of COVID-19. We appreciate your patience and look forward to connecting with you soon.
Aurora is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workforce of people who believe in and are passionate about creating a future of solar energy for all. We are an equal opportunity employer, we welcome and consider qualified applicants regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. We encourage you to apply even if you feel that you do not meet all of the above criteria!
For San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Read Full Job Description