Who We Are
Addepar’s mission is to bring data, technology and people together to help investors make more informed and timely investment decisions. Our wealth management platform is transforming the fintech industry by providing data aggregation, analytics and reporting for even the most complex investment portfolios. Here, your voice matters. We believe that portfolio, market and client insights can make a significant and sustainable impact, one person and one community at a time. Working at the intersection of groundbreaking technology and limitless financial services industry growth, we are optimizing how capital is put to work.
Solutions Consultants are responsible for leading and executing end-to-end implementation projects to onboard new clients on to the Addepar platform. They are focused on identifying how Addepar can unlock significant value for our clients’ businesses and they work closely with clients to design and build solutions to meet their needs. SCs have a deep understanding of both finance and technology, are passionate about solving problems, work collaboratively with internal teams and take ownership of our clients’ success.
Our ideal candidate has a history of providing a superior client experience directly in investment management or in enterprise software deployments of a related domain. A Solutions Consultant is given discretion over his or her projects and work schedule. He or she is expected to display a strong sense of self-reliance as well as the ability to collaborate with other Addepar teams including our Sales, Engineering, and Product teams. He or she must possess a deep understanding of our target markets and the clients we serve. Ideal candidates also possess the technical skills to take a hands-on approach to teaching, learning, and developing the functions of our software.
- Lead and execute implementation projects onboarding new clients to the Addepar platform
- Assess and own the success of add-on projects and partner delivery assurance
- Leverage technical and industry expertise to transition clients and their data onto Addepar
- Effectively set, manage, and communicate expectations both internally and externally
- Prioritize and context-switch effectively to execute on simultaneous projects, seeing each through to the finish line
- Think critically about how to improve our current processes and tools both internally and externally as our client base expands
- Be an expert on all things Addepar
- Professional experience in Financial Services or Consulting in related fields. Prior client-facing experience is a plus
- 2+ years of professional experience
- Candidates must have superior communication, organizational, and time-management skills
- The ideal candidate must be independent, adaptable and can thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills to train and communicate effectively with clients via email, on the phone and face-to-face
- Passion for technology and finance
- Experience with programming/scripting, specifically python
- Occasional Travel
- [Bonus] Previous experience in investment management software implementations
- [Bonus] Previous experience with project management
Addepar was founded in 2009 by Palantir co-founder Joe Lonsdale, who currently serves as an active Chairman of its Board of Directors and General Partner at 8VC. Addepar works with hundreds of leading financial advisors, family offices and large financial institutions that manage data for over $2.5 trillion of assets on the company's platform. Addepar was named a Forbes Fintech 50 company and honored as a member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar is headquartered in Silicon Valley and has offices in New York City, Salt Lake City and Edinburgh, Scotland.
At Addepar, we are driven by our core values:
- Take Action - We believe in empowering each other to make decisions that elevate our colleagues and our communities.
- Build Together - We celebrate success by recognizing the value of collaborating with each other, our clients and partners.
- Best Ideas Win - We welcome new ideas that inspire change.
- Demand Transparency - We encourage open discussion and information-sharing to strengthen communication across organizations.
- Solve Problems that Matter - We put our community of clients and partners first by creating technology that meets their needs today
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.