Growth Partnership Manager at Unity (San Francisco, CA)
We are seeking a Growth Partnerships Manager to join our Affiliate team to actively engage in the growth of existing and new business opportunities within the mobile advertising landscape!
What you’ll be doing
- Perform analysis specific to Offerwall ad product performance and to help provide data driven strategic insights that help define business and sales strategies.
- Act as internal liaison for finance, marketing, BI, operations, product, and legal
- Perform deep dive analysis on performance deliverables, and communicate regularly with clients on performance and optimization opportunities
- Connect with internal collaborators on performance, needs, goals, expectations, issues, and wins
- Work within a team of Account Managers to address special projects for important initiatives including inventory management, beta testing, and forecasting
What we're looking for
- Successful experience working for an advertising network, platform, advertiser, or agency in a client-facing role
- Experience with affiliate clients, agencies, and networks, including recruiting new opportunities and pulling reporting from affiliate network platforms
- Experience with market research and survey partners a plus
- Experience with performance-based online or mobile advertising is ideal, understanding of basic online advertising models
You may also have
- Comfortable speaking publicly in front of an audience
- Experience troubleshooting integration/ad-ops issues on client-facing side & experience with third party tracking companies
- CRM experience, preferably Salesforce
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2022, more than 70% of the top 1000 mobile games were made with Unity as derived from a blended number of the top 1000 games in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. In 2022, Made with Unity Applications had more than 4 billion downloads per month. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
This position requires the incumbent to have a sufficient knowledge of English to have professional verbal and written exchanges in this language since the performance of the duties related to this position requires frequent and regular communication with colleagues and partners located worldwide and whose common language is English.
Your privacy is important to us. Please take a moment to review our Prospect and Applicant Privacy Policies. Should you have any concerns about your privacy, please contact us at [email protected].
*Note: Certain locations require a good faith disclosure of the base pay for the role. The actual base pay for the successful candidate may differ based on location and level.
Gross pay salary