Head of Deal Desk at Komodo Health
Who We Are
Komodo Health is reducing the global burden of disease through the world’s most actionable map of healthcare data.
We’re a team of software engineers, data scientists, MDs, PhDs, healthcare industry veterans, and operators building a map of healthcare - a complete picture of how over 300 million US patients are being treated and moving through the system - and leveraging that map to drive transparency, reduce costs, and improve treatment quality. We work with life sciences companies, patient advocacy groups, payers, and stakeholders across the healthcare ecosystem.
We’re laser-focused on improving the healthcare system for those who matter most - patients - and have ambitious goals. We value our culture of being awesome, seeking growth, delivering “wow,” and enjoying the ride, and above all, we invest in our people. We doubled in 2019, will double again in 2020, and work with the biggest movers and shakers in healthcare. It’s the perfect time to join and carve the path forward for Komodo, the healthcare industry, and yourself.
The Opportunity at Komodo Health
We’re looking for a leader to build and own the foundation of our revenue growth: our Deal Desk. Reporting to our Head of Operations as part of the Operations Leadership Team, you will be a key partner and advisor to our Chief Revenue Officer and Revenue leadership, build the structure and processes to scale our business, and drive the feedback loops that ensure healthy revenue growth. This role is a highly-visible, cross-functional leadership role, on that should be a force multiplier to our entire go-to-market team.
- Lead the buildout of a world-class Deal Desk function as our business scales to hundreds of millions of ARR and beyond
- Own, define, and constantly refine the scope of what a “standard” deal is for our business, and build the structure to accelerate new business
- As the leader of the team with the broadest front-line visibility across what’s resonating with the market, guide our leadership team with market feedback and new business patterns that shape our go-to-market strategy
- Lead the review, alignment, and pullthrough of complex/non-standard deals across the entire organization, and serve as the balance between the needs of the business and ensuring healthy revenue composition
- Establish and manage the internal standards for the end-to-end deal-related collateral that drives standard business, e.g. NDAs, MSAs, TPAs, SOWs and order forms, pricing sheets, rate cards
- Own and accelerate all contracting processes, from generation to review to signoff, against defined SLAs
- Scale our RFP/RFI/RFQ process and responses with the rapidly-growing complexity of the business
- Someone with 6+ years in deal desk, contracting, pricing or related go-to-market operations role; 3+ years as a people manager
- An exceptional cross-functional collaborator and communicator, able to build strong internal relationships and seamlessly orchestrate internal stakeholders to work toward a common goal
- A strong multitasker able to prioritize and drive multiple different projects at different stages
- Experienced with structuring and guiding complex deals to completion
- A natural problem solver down to the details
- Scalability-minded with an eye for process and a drive for continuous improvement
- Service-oriented and not above rolling up your sleeves to solve any problem across the company