Chorus.ai is the No.1 Conversation Intelligence Platform for high-growth sales teams. Founded in 2015, Chorus.ai’s Conversation Intelligence Platform identifies and helps teams replicate the performance of top-performing reps by analyzing their sales meetings. These insights serve as the foundation of an effective coaching strategy for sales and customer success teams and provide insight into the voice-of-the-customer across the entire organization. Customers like Zoom, Mavenlink, Qualtrics, Adobe, TripActions, and GitLab ramp new hires to productivity 30-50% faster and see an increase in quota attainment from 20-to-100%. Chorus.ai is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in Tel Aviv, Boston, Toronto, and Salt Lake City.
Chorus is looking for a strategic, results oriented Head of Enterprise Customer Success to add to our Revenue Leadership Team. Our Enterprise Customer Success team partners directly with our Enterprise customer’s revenue leadership to help them implement on-boarding and coaching programs, in addition to transforming the data and insights from Chorus’s AI into actions they can use to improve their performance.
As the Head of Enterprise Customer Success, you will be responsible for developing strategy, driving operational improvements, and translating them across the business and with stakeholders. You will own the customer retention for our Enterprise customers, as well as the the career development, coaching, and management of our Enterprise Customer Success team. You will guide the Enterprise Customer Success team on success planning, adoption strategies, onboarding, and customer escalations. You will work closely with the Enterprise Sales team and other internal stakeholders to drive renewal and expansion opportunities to achieve best-in-class gross and net retention targets.
The ideal candidate will feel comfortable working in a fast-paced, high growth environment and be able to own the strategy of the team while also rolling up their sleeves to take on new projects and initiatives. This role is based in San Francisco and reports into our VP Enterprise.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage and grow out a team of highly-experienced Enterprise Customer Success Managers responsible for the end-to-end customer experience from platform adoption to engagement and retention and drive account expansion
- Own our current Enterprise customer success strategy, including programs, playbooks, and success plans that nurture and expand relationships with end-users and improve customer health
- Serve as a strategic, trusted advisor to customers by providing enablement, recommendations, and best practices on how Chorus can address customer business goals, needs, and pain points
- Serve as the voice of the customer inside Chorus to our Product and Engineering teams
- Seamless alignment with the other GTM Leaders, including Marketing and Sales, to plan and execute customer marketing, retention, and value driving initiatives
- Define and report on customer account health metrics and effectively communicate how the data will inform the strategy moving forward
- Proactively analyze customer data using Chorus’ AI to identify potential opportunities that customers are unaware of and turn them into wins
What You Bring to the Table:
- 10+ years of Enterprise Customer Success experience with 5+ years of experience leading and managing a high performing team, preferably at a SaaS company
- Proven record of meeting or exceeding customer renewal and retention goals in a high growth setting
- A strong focus on being a hands-on mentor, coach, and manager to the team
- Deep experience in developing and leading scalable cross-functional programs that drive success, including significantly increasing adoption, producing reference-able customers, turning senior stakeholders into champions, and driving account growth and gross retention
- A natural ability to empathize with and advocate for our customers
- Significant experience building customer relationships at a senior level
- Excellent communication and the ability to clearly convey complex ideas and data in written, presentation, and verbal formats to executives and team members
- A proven track record of analyzing campaign performance and identifying actionable insights to achieve your key metrics
We're a tight-knit team of world-class scientists, engineers, business minds, and product designers who believe passionately in our mission and put our team ahead of self. We are committed to the continued development and growth of our employees and invest in your success!
We care about your personal well being as much as your professional success and offer generous benefits including comprehensive health benefits, 401k with generous company matching, FSA for Health and Dependent Care, Unlimited PTO, lunch allowances, monthly Team Events, and more!
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work place and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.
We understand that not everyone will match the above qualifications 100%. If your background isn't perfectly aligned but you feel you would be a great addition to the team, we'd love to hear from you.
Read Full Job Description