Head of Partnerships at Amplitude
We’re looking for a VP of Partnerships to drive revenue through evangelization of company products to the adtech/martech ecosystem and full-stack platform plays. This individual will engage with key stakeholders on the client side at all levels, developing relationships and facilitating revenue growth. The ideal candidate has a strong understanding of the SaaS, Cloud and Martech landscape and experience building out a best in class partnerships strategy and function
- Build and lead a best in class Partnerships function for Amplitude that supports the long term company vision and revenue goals.
- With your team, build a plan and roadmap to develop successful GTM partnerships with the leading Cloud, SaaS and Martech technologies and service providers.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, develop and lead the company’s long term partnership vision, designed to elevate Amplitude’s status as an enterprise level SaaS platform.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders (product, marketing, sales, etc) to define and evolve Amplitude’s product offering.
- Lead a team of senior partnership professionals. You will be responsible for coaching and developing existing team members and recruiting the best partnerships talent to help execute on our partnerships vision.
- Pulse on the changing industry and feed that knowledge to internal stakeholders to bolster opportunities that will grow the business through product innovation and identified customer needs
- Work with your team to problem-solving and analyze the best ways how to leverage partnerships to grow revenue from winning new clients and growing existing client relationships.
- Represent the needs of top partners within the organization, and escalate issues and requests.
- Analyze partner metrics to identify trends and issues, and develop recommendations to help optimize data platform solutions results and revenue
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified:
- Relevant experience in sales, partnerships, and/or business development, preferably within in the AWS, Salesforce or Adobe ecosystems.
- A dynamic leader with experience assembling and developing high performing partnerships teams to achieve revenue and milestone goals
- You have a proven track record building and scaling a Best in Class partnerships function
- Deep understanding of SAAS, Cloud and Martech ecosystem
- Experience successfully scaling a partnerships function, preferably within a large company.
- Exceptional strategic planning and communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to accurately forecast and manage deliverables against aggressive deadline.
- BA/BS with strong academic record
What Success Looks Like:
Success in this role hinges on driving revenue for our data platform solutions. Translating customer and partnerships feedback into product requirements and collecting marketplace intelligence to drive the direction, strategy, and positioning of our data platform solutions will be crucial components of success in this role.
Who We Are
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another and the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, and humility are core to the way we work: we’re tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, and we operate from a place of empathy and openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
We care about the well-being of our team: along with excellent health insurance, we offer flexible time off, a monthly wellness stipend, delicious in-office lunch, dinner, & snacks, commuting benefits, a 12-week parental leave, a generous Learning & Development stipend, and a full 10 year window to exercise your stock options.
The Product: Amplitude is the world's #1 product intelligence platform– we empower teams to use customer data to build great product experiences for growth. We’re super proud of what we’ve built and continue to build on: a platform that enables companies to thrive.
Other fun facts about Amplitude:
- Founded in 2012, Amplitude is backed by Sequoia Capital, IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, Y Combinator and other top tier investors.
- Twenty of the Fortune 100 are now customers of Amplitude as are innovative brands such as Atlassian, Twitter, Peloton, FuboTV, and Thredup.
- We have offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Austin, Amsterdam, London, and Paris.
- Our mascot is the datamonster, who loves to chow down on all your numbers, charts, and graphs. Nom nom.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Amplitude’s D&I Commitment: Amplitude believes that diversity enables creation of better products, ability to solve complex problems, and drive more powerful solutions. In order to make diversity possible, we commit to striving to create an environment of inclusion: an environment focused on psychological safety, empathy, and human connection, which will allow employees of all backgrounds to feel the care they need to thrive.