Head of Sales Enablement at Miro
Head of Sales Enablement is the key leader who will help Miro grow a productive Sales team. By developing enablement programs to help us scale our quickly growing sales team, you will help Miro reps ramp quicker and ultimately drive higher sales productivity. You will develop, implement and manage enablement programs to ensure that the Sales and Customer Success organizations are well-equipped with the content, training, and resources as well as the sales behaviors and competencies required to meet and exceed quota quarter over quarter.
Head of Sales Enablement will report to the Head of Revenue Strategy & Operations and work closely with our Heads of Sales, Marketing, Product Marketing, and People Operations to develop and deliver an effective sales training curriculum. You will be a part of a top-notch Operations and Sales teams and work across San Francisco, Los Angeles, Austin, and Amsterdam.What you’ll do
- Develop a comprehensive enablement program working closely with Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Product, and People Operations leadership
- Develop and deliver ongoing sales training curriculum for new and tenured sales professionals, including sales skills training, sales process training, competitive readiness, playbooks, and product training
- Develop a new hire (90+ days) on boarding program to onboard and train new reps
- Partner with Product and Product Marketing to keep customer-facing roles informed of product updates, competitive changes, positioning, etc.
- Empower front line managers with coaching best practices to strengthen their teams
- Collaborate with Revenue Operations to define, measure and report on the effectiveness of sales enablement investments and programs
- Own project management of key sales events including our annual sales offsite
- 5+ years of Sales Enablement experience at a fast-growing B2B SaaS company
- Deep understanding of the Enterprise SaaS Sales process
- Understanding of several Sales methodologies and their applicability
- Ability to build strong trusting relationships with Sales reps and leaders
- Ability to coordinate multiple stakeholders and manage training projects
- Sales experience is a big plus
- Excellent health benefits that include medical, dental and vision
- Flexible time off
- Catered lunches + free snacks and drinks
- Brand new office coming soon! (ATX)
- Team outings
Miro is a leading visual collaboration platform for cross-functional teams in organizations of all sizes. Over 3 million managers, designers, agile coaches, marketers, and other professionals collaborate, visualize and collect ideas and share their work using our product. We have more than 8,000 paying customers from the world's most successful and innovative companies, including teams inside Netflix, Twitter, Skyscanner, Qlik, Upwork, Expedia, Spotify, eBay, Cisco, Sapient, Geometry, Unbounce, Autodesk, PwC, Deloitte and others
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!