Chorus.ai is the No. 1 Conversation Intelligence Platform for high-growth sales teams. Founded in 2015, Chorus.ai’s Conversation Intelligence Platform identifies and helps teams replicate the performance of top-performing reps by analyzing their sales meetings. These insights serve as the foundation of an effective coaching strategy for sales and customer success teams and provide insight into the voice-of-the-customer across the entire organization. Customers like Zoom, Qualtrics, Adobe, and GitLab ramp new hires to productivity 30-50% faster and see an increase in quota attainment from 20-to-100%. Chorus.ai is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in Tel Aviv and Boston. We have raised over $55M from Emergence Capital, Redpoint Ventures and Georgian Capital. Now is the time to join the Chorus.ai team!
Head of Strategic Partnerships & Alliances is responsible for developing strategies, sourcing, and negotiating high impact partnerships to drive direct and indirect revenue growth for Chorus. You will enable Chorus to penetrate new customers and partner ecosystems through using executive level relationships to multiply the value of our product. You will work very closely with various cross functional internal teams and be a key driver towards advancing our connected CI vision contributing to our revenue targets.
This role will be based in San Francisco, and report directly into our CEO and be a part of our Leadership Team.
What You Will Do:
- Lead overall partnership strategy with the expected outcome of driving customer acquisition and revenue growth
- Design, evaluate, and pursue new partnerships and strategic alliances with various industry players
- Evaluate and prioritize partnership opportunities, establishing key performance indicators that will determine the ultimate success of the partnerships
- Own end to end relationships with partners and maintain senior executive-level contacts
- Manage a portfolio of partners, including sourcing, negotiating, signing and launching deals
- Secure new and innovative integrations, distribution models, and co-marketing initiatives that drive revenue. Create mutual success for customers and partners through innovative solutions that leverage Chorus’ unique capabilities
- Deepen relationships with existing partners by looking at opportunities for joint programs
- Collaborate with internal teams (Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Product) to drive more partner sourced revenue
What You Bring To The Table:
- 10+ years of Partnerships and/or Business Development experience at a high growth, venture backed start up
- Broad high-tech industry knowledge with a familiarity in SaaS, the sales technology landscape, the Salesforce ecosystem, and/or sales engagement platforms preferred
- Demonstrated experience working with multiple stakeholders and cross-functional teams including senior executives and an understanding of enterprise decision-making
- A proven ability to exceed targets and generate pipeline and revenue leveraging partner relationships
- Strong analytical skills and strategic acumen
- Demonstrated hands-on execution abilities
We're a tight-knit team of world-class scientists, engineers, business minds, and product designers who believe passionately in our mission and put our team ahead of self. We are committed to the continued development and growth of our employees and invest in your success!
We care about your personal well being as much as your professional success and offer generous benefits including comprehensive health benefits, 401k with generous company matching, FSA for Health and Dependent Care, Unlimited PTO, lunch allowances, monthly Team Events, and more!
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work place and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.
We understand that not everyone will match the above qualifications 100%. If your background isn't perfectly aligned but you feel you would be a great addition to the team, we'd love to hear from you.
Read Full Job Description