TripActions Liquid™ is the first modern end-to-end payments and expense management solution built with both the employee and finance team in mind that sits at the intersection of the majority of employee spend: travel.
As one of our first Account Executive's, you will have a chance to heavily impact the Liquid business, influencing the product and the sales motion. You will manage the entire sales lifecycle from initial outreach to close and launch. Desire to succeed, effective communication, champion and internal/external collaboration are key skills in achieving success in this role. Given the early stage of TripActions Liquid, the ideal candidate is highly resourceful, adaptable, and thrives in an ambiguous, quickly changing startup environment.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage the full sales cycle from prospecting to close and launch
- Develop strategies for closing opportunities within your assigned territory
- Generate net new meetings with potential customers using personalized outreach
- Leverage sales methodologies to uncover customer needs and pain points
- Interface and sell to multiple personas within target organizations
- Articulate TripActions’ value proposition and products by using the appropriate sales qualification standards
- Responsible for all sales activity and monthly forecasting of revenue in Salesforce
- Achieve monthly and quarterly sales quotas
- Provide feedback to Product to shape roadmap
- Inform go-to-market strategy and tactics
What We’re Looking For:
- 2-5+ years of experience in a SaaS full-cycle closing role directly within the Expense Management or Payments industry
- 1-2+ years of selling to C-level executives in medium to enterprise sized businesses
- Consistent track record of top-decile performance against sales targets in a fast-paced environment
- Strong experience outbound prospecting and conducting product demonstrations
- Current or previous experience selling into Finance preferred
- Use of sales methodologies such as MEDDICC, Challenger, etc.
- High adaptability and understanding of change within the evolution of a startup
- Growth mindset: an ability and desire to learn and pivot skill sets based on business needs
- Bachelor’s degree preferred