Maker Sales Account Executive
Faire is revolutionizing the wholesale industry by empowering independent Retailers and Makers to be relevant and successful in a technology-enabled era.
Faire is an innovative online marketplace that uses machine learning to match local Retailers with the makers of products that uniquely fit their stores. We are using the power of technology to connect makers and boutiques from all over the world, building a thriving community of over 60,000 small business owners.
Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs to chase their dreams. We believe entrepreneurship is a calling. It’s a way of life that offers people a level of autonomy and fulfillment that’s become difficult to find elsewhere in our economy. Most of our customers have left behind jobs they hated to take a chance on themselves. We want to make sure their boldness and passion get rewarded.
Faire's quality, depth and breadth of Makers is its strongest value to Retailers. Our Maker Acquisition Team is at the forefront of our success, ensuring that the best and most relevant Makers are on our platform. In this role, you are directly contributing to the company’s success by growing our supply of quality products and ensuring that we are ready to service our next segment of Retailers.
We are a growing team and need a self-starter who can ramp quickly and manage a high-volume pipeline of leads. You communicate candidly. You are a pro at prioritizing. You are hungry & proactive. Above all, you will be critical during this foundational stage of the company, and instrumental in making Faire the de-facto platform for Makers to distribute their products and for independent Retailers to source amazing products for their stores.
What you’ll do
- Own a pipeline of hundreds of Makers/Brands a week, and accelerate the lifecycle from a sourced or referred lead to an active Maker/Brand Faire
- Iterate on our value props, processes, tactics and sales strategy
- Collaborate with our Maker Success and Data science teams to understand the types of makers who perform best on Faire and bring more of them onboard
- Represent Faire at all relevant fairs and events
What we’re looking for
- A Bachelor’s degree and 1-3 years of tech sales experience
- Experience managing a sales funnel
- Passion and empathy for artisans and Makers (you consider going to craft fairs and visiting Retailers fun and not a chore)
- Hunger for a fast-paced environment with constant change
What we’d love
- Experience in and comfort with technology and learning new SaaS tools (ie, SalesLoft, Mode, custom internal tools) is a plus
- Mastery of Salesforce