Manager, Corporate Restaurant Partnerships at DoorDash
- DoorDash for Business is our group ordering and catering platform for corporate offices
- The Restaurant Operations team is responsible for restaurant onboarding, account management, menu curation, and nutrition optimization
- We impact our restaurants by providing an additional revenue stream through large corporate orders
- Key initiatives the team is focused on include improving our restaurant supply and offerings through quality assurance and consultation, expanding our product lines to support all large-order demand, and scaling a quickly growing and evolving team
- Manage and scale a high performing team that targets and grows restaurant relationships across our corporate product lines
- Oversee corporate merchant management in all post-sale phases of the relationship; onboarding, account management, and ongoing success
- Build key processes, tracking, and accountability measures to support our restaurant relationships and scale the corporate business nationally
- Work within and across orgs to improve the way we onboard, work with and maintain relationships with our strategic merchants
- Implement scalable programs and best practices to guarantee an outstanding operation
- Utilize data-driven decision-making to improve restaurant performance
- Have experience in people management, with a history of building and leading effective teams; high-growth or early-stage start-up experience is a plus
- Have proven success working cross-functionally (e.g. with product, marketing, and operations) to build creative solutions
- Have a growth mindset – you like being presented with a problem and coming up with a plan
- Have experience building new processes and iterating to meet market needs; we move quick and are defining an entire industry
- Are a relationship-builder – you can influence and motivate people at all levels across a variety of responsibilities
- Have a proven track record of leading initiatives, hitting goals, and succeeding in a fast-paced team environment
- Have strong analytical and communication skills
- Restaurant industry knowledge, preferably in large orders (e.g. catering)
- Advanced Excel skills, SQL a plus
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learners - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer-obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.