Manager, Customer Success at NextRoll
RollWorks, the B2B division of NextRoll, Inc., is looking for a passionate customer success leader to develop a high performing team of 5 -7 Account Managers who are responsible for a critical aspect of our revenue growth and retention. Reporting to our Head of Customer Success, you will be instrumental in developing the growth segment strategy and evolution into a SaaS-first business. As the Manager of Customer Success, you will need to bring a creative mindset, detail-oriented focus, and strategic acumen in your approach to building and growing long term partnerships across our customer base. You will need to be comfortable in a “scaling environment” where change is not only expected but embraced for the opportunities it represents, plus the ability to stay agile without losing sight of key objectives. You will be developing and maintaining a strong performance culture within our local & distributed workforce. Your responsibilities will include partnering with sales and marketing leadership; building and strengthening the customer success team; and ultimately delivering on the team’s performance goals.
Not sure that you might not be perfect for this role? You should still apply! We’ll review your application for other opportunities. We're always on the lookout for talented people and we're committed to developing each employee's career with over 1,800 training classes offered every year.The impact you’ll make:
- Hire and lead a team of 5-7 account managers who will be expected to drive an 80+% renewal rate and expand SaaS within our contracted base, while also driving media revenue growth and retention.
- Oversee a portfolio that is expected to have >100 renewals annually in addition to >$25m in annual media spend.
- Identify and implement strategies that drive additional revenue from our existing customer base in addition to increasing our SaaS revenue per customer through upgrade and expansion initiatives.
- Focus on growing product adoption consistently QoQ as well as helping our customers integrate with key partners as the RollWorks ecosystem continues to grow
- Collaborate and partner with Account Management leadership and Sales leadership to ensure accounts and teams are resourced to maximize positive impact to the business
- Partner with our cross functional teams to deliver appropriate support to our customers to aid our business goals.
- Work to maintain a strong performance culture and foster a great team spirit that upholds NextRoll’s values.
- Coaching, mentoring and developing individual team members to maximize their strengths
- Ideally a minimum of 3 years experience managing customer success and/or account management teams.
- Strong mentoring, coaching, and people management skills with proven track record of leading high performing teams
- Understands how to effectively prioritize initiatives and delegate work, but also comfortable rolling up your sleeves to get things done.
- Detailed knowledge of Account Based Marketing / digital advertising landscape and experience with managing and growing a portfolio of existing customers
- Demonstrated track record of excellent organization, strong problem-solving skills, and a data-driven strategic mindset
- Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations and design effective processes
- An unrelenting desire to build more equitable, inclusive and diverse workplaces.
- Experience managing renewals out of SFDC, Tableau reporting
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision premiums
- Short and long term disability benefits at no cost to the employee
- Basic life and AD&D insurance at no cost to the employee
- 401K Plan (Pre-tax and Roth)
- 4 weeks of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave (up to 12 weeks for pregnancy disability leave)
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
RollWorks, a division of NextRoll, offers ambitious B2B companies an account-based platform to align their marketing and sales teams and confidently grow revenue. Powered by proprietary data and machine learning, RollWorks’ solutions address the needs of organizations large and small—from those with best-in-class ABM programs to those just beginning their exploration. By empowering teams to identify their target accounts and key buyers, reach those accounts across multiple channels, and measure program effectiveness in their system-of-record, RollWorks is an indispensable platform for marketers and sellers who believe that an account-based approach is just good business. Take the lead and visit www.rollworks.com.