Manager I, Sales Development Representative at NextRoll
RollWorks, the B2B division of NextRoll, Inc., is looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) Manager. Reporting to the Sr. Director of SDR, you will have an outsized impact on RollWorks’ growth. As a SDR Manager, you will have the strategic and operational responsibility for creating qualified pipeline through Outbound and Inbound SDR activity. You will be developing and maintaining a strong performance culture that upholds the values at RollWorks. Your responsibilities will include partnering with sales and marketing leadership; building and strengthening the SDR team; and ultimately delivering on the team’s performance goals. To be successful, you will need to be comfortable in a “startup environment”, able to handle constant change while staying agile without losing sight of key objectives.
This role is open in our San Francisco, New York City, Salt Lake City offices, or Remote.
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required to enter a US NextRoll office. Please notify us to request accommodation.
Our work environment is one where ambition thrives and so will you. We help every employee discover their full potential by giving them opportunities to expand their skill set and develop their career at NextRoll. Don't think you have all the skills required for this role? That's okay, we're committed to helping all of our employees learn and grow.The impact you’ll make:
- Define and develop a positive sales team culture
- Hire, lead and coach SDRs with a relentless focus on efficiency and effectiveness.
- Train on and execute outbound prospecting strategies pre-call planning, opportunity qualification and objection handling, call structure and control, and time and territory management
- Ensure the team meets ongoing goals for generating sales-ready appointments for our Sales team
- Manage processes and reports for tracking call activity, email activity, service levels, communication quality, and other key metrics
- Lead by example playing a hands-on role demonstrating SDR best practices and providing regular coaching and review
- Provide feedback and recommendations on marketing efforts and campaigns
- Partner with Marketing and Content teams to create scripts, sales plays, training, and email content to ensure high quality / efficient communications
- Work cross-functionally and collaboratively to build scalable systems, tools, and process to enable the team to be successful.
- 1-2 years of experience building and managing a successful SDR or BDR team for a B2B SaaS/software company
- Proven success and track record in over attaining quota
- Experience leading SDRs with a defined process and account-based approach
- Experience with Salesforce, GSuite, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Zoominfo, Outreach, Marketo
- Strong understanding of tiered outreach that analyzes engagement, intent, and recency to drive quality sales opportunities
- High energy professional with a positive attitude and a deep desire to develop people and grow their careers in a supportive, yet accountable, work environment
- Understands how to effectively prioritize initiatives and delegate work, but also comfortable rolling up your sleeves to get things done.
- Ambitious, self-motivated, goal-oriented and extremely driven
- Competitive salary, equity, and fully covered medical
- One month of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 3 months of paid pregnancy disability leave
- 3 months of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
RollWorks, a division of NextRoll, offers ambitious B2B companies an account-based platform to align their marketing and sales teams and confidently grow revenue. Powered by proprietary data and machine learning, RollWorks’ solutions address the needs of organizations large and small—from those with best-in-class ABM programs to those just beginning their exploration. RollWorks empowers teams to identify their target accounts and key buyers, reach those accounts across multiple channels, and measure program effectiveness in their system-of-record. Learn more at www.rollworks.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.