Manager II, New Business Sales at NextRoll
As a Sales Manager you will oversee a team of business sales professionals and report to our Sales Director. You have experience leading SaaS or Media sales teams, distributed across multiple territories and segments. You will impact the strategy and success for the North American Direct Sales teams in the AdRoll business unit. By working with NAMER Leadership, Operations, and Marketing teams you will help accelerate our growth. You're comfortable with an environment where change is not only expected but embraced for the opportunities it represents.
This role is open in our San Francisco, New York, Salt Lake City offices, or remote.
Not sure that you might not be perfect for this role? You should still apply! We’ll review your application for other opportunities. We're always on the lookout for talented people and we're committed to developing each employee's career with over 1,800 training classes offered every year.The impact you’ll make:
- Grow the AdRoll business in the SMB segment through the scaled acquisition of new customers in North America
- Achieve (and over-achieve) customer acquisition expectations and annual SaaS and Media goals
- Hire, manage, and develop new sales reps across your team to over-achieve against their goals, maintaining a performance culture
- Collaborate to build scalable processes to help the business to be successful
- Be a partner with Product and Marketing to provide insights, reporting, and strategic recommendations to Executive Leadership teams regarding NAMER sales
- Increase customer engagement and retention across AdRolls product platform for both software and media
- A sales leader with a track record and 3+ years experience leading and scaling sales teams.
- Experience selling SaaS-based technology, annual deal structures to marketing managers, directors, and/or small business owners
- Comprehensive knowledge of sales strategy and operations across multiple channels
- Very comfortable helping to close new business and cultivate key accounts
- A genuine passion for developing those around you through coaching and constructive feedback to grow their careers
- You have a history of successful, data-driven decision making
- Knowledge of the Marketing or advertising technology space is a significant plus
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited four-year university required; MBA or advanced degree a plus
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision premiums
- Short and long term disability benefits at no cost to the employee
- Basic life and AD&D insurance at no cost to the employee
- 401K Plan (Pre-tax and Roth)
- 4 weeks of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave (up to 12 weeks for pregnancy disability leave)
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
AdRoll, a division of NextRoll, is an ecommerce marketing platform that gives growing direct-to-consumer (D2C) brands the power to connect with people everywhere they go online. The AdRoll Platform is fueled by our pioneering use of machine learning to analyze real-time performance advertising data – and that early work is why more than 120k brands have relied on us since 2007. We believe in shopping local, shopping small, and giving every ecommerce marketer across fashion, beauty, health & wellness, travel, and more, the marketing automation – aka superpowers – they need to connect with customers and grow their business.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.