Manager II, Strategic Account Management Team at NextRoll
RollWorks, the B2B division of NextRoll, Inc., is looking for a driven leader to help drive our strategic segment strategy and evolution into a SaaS-first business. Reporting to our Director of Strategic Accounts, you will lead an impactful team of 5 -7 Account Managers that is passionate about providing a positive customer experience and creating growth through renewal and retention improvements.
As the Manager of the Strategic AM team, you're encouraged to bring a creative approach, diligent focus, and strategic competence and negotiation in your approach to building and growing long term partnerships with multiple team members within our customer accounts.
We're looking for someone who is comfortable in a “start-up environment” where change is not only expected but embraced for the opportunities it represents. You will use your ability to stay agile without losing sight of key objectives. If you are customer centric, collaborative, and have the dedication to being a self-starter, then you will help set the foundation for RollWorks future success and drive value across the business.
This role is open in our San Francisco, New York City, Salt Lake City offices, or Remote.
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required to enter a US NextRoll office. Please notify us to request accommodation.
Our work environment is one where ambition thrives and so will you. We help every employee discover their full potential by giving them opportunities to expand their skill set and develop their career at NextRoll. Don't think you have all the skills required for this role? That's okay, we're committed to helping all of our employees learn and grow.The impact you’ll make:
- Empower and develop a team of 5-7 account managers, and aligning their efforts to drive an 90+% renewal rate; expand SaaS within our contracted base; and driving growth through our media revenue and retention.
- Oversee and grow a portfolio that is expected to have >60 renewals annually and >$40m in annual media spend, a significant portion of the Business Units overall revenue.
- Lead the team in identifying, mapping, and engaging influential partners within our target accounts to educate them on ABM and the value we drive for our customers and expand our revenue opportunities (Marketing Ops, Sales Ops, Sales, Analytics, and Marketers).
- Working with the Strategic Customer Success Manager, Sales & Onboarding, Product, Marketing, and Solution Engineering, to ensure we are supporting our customers properly for the different business objectives they are looking to achieve.
- Identifying and driving key partner integrations as the RollWorks ecosystem continues to grow. Growing product adoption consistently QoQ in conjunction with CSMs.
- Ideally a minimum of 3 years experience managing account management and/or customer success teams with revenue responsibility.
- Strong mentoring, coaching, and people management skills with proven track record of leading successful teams
- Understands how to effectively prioritize initiatives and delegate work, but also comfortable rolling up your sleeves to get things done.
- Experience mapping and engaging different personas within Enterprise customer accounts.
- Experience negotiating six and seven figure deals with Enterprise customers
- Detailed knowledge of Account Based Marketing / digital advertising landscape and experience with running and growing a portfolio of existing customers
- Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations and design effective processes
- An unrelenting desire to build more equitable, inclusive and diverse workplaces.
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision premiums
- Short and long term disability benefits at no cost to the employee
- Basic life and AD&D insurance at no cost to the employee
- 401K Plan (Pre-tax and Roth)
- 4 weeks of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave (up to 12 weeks for pregnancy disability leave)
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
RollWorks, a division of NextRoll, offers ambitious B2B companies an account-based platform to align their marketing and sales teams and confidently grow revenue. Powered by proprietary data and machine learning, RollWorks’ solutions address the needs of organizations large and small—from those with best-in-class ABM programs to those just beginning their exploration. By empowering teams to identify their target accounts and key buyers, reach those accounts across multiple channels, and measure program effectiveness in their system-of-record, RollWorks is an indispensable platform for marketers and sellers who believe that an account-based approach is just good business. Take the lead and visit www.rollworks.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.