Manager of Partner Operations, Strategy at Unity Technologies
Unity Technologies is looking for an experienced, customer-focused Manager of Partner Operations, Strategy who will be the first point of contact for our key platform partners. You will establish and nurture meaningful relationships with our key partners at every level, maintain a keen understanding of the customer’s strategy, technical roadmap, operations and needs, ensure those needs are met in a timely manner, and communicate those needs to the appropriate people within Unity.
In this role, you will be responsible for business development and technical program/P&L management activities related to future and existing platform partners and will interface with our internal platform and other engineering team.
- Assess customer needs, manage overall expectations, handle customer inquiries, and resolve customer issues
- Build internal relationships and have a deep understanding of the roles and responsibilities for key functions within Unity
- Proactively review projects in development to identify potential product and service needs and to mitigate potential support issues
- Manage contractual deliverables, project status and customer invoicing
- Consistently and effectively, use our CRM and order fulfillment systems
- Act as an escalation point for the customer to assist in the resolution of technical, support or business issues
- Proactively schedule regular account reviews with customers
- Identify and coordinate onsite visits, document findings, and follow through on action items
- Maintain awareness of the customer’s environment and projects in order to identify growth opportunities and to refer those growth opportunities to Unity’s business development team
- Source and develop new business opportunities with existing strategic partners
- Current knowledge of at least one of AR/VR/Gaming/3D/Hardware/Cloud industry
- Business development and large scale partner management experience
- Previous technical product/program management experience
- Possesses understanding of the competitive landscape and an ability to navigate an industry that is constantly evolving with a high degree of ambiguity
- BS or similar degree in a relevant field
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Understanding of the video games industry and video game development process
- Experience working with a global organization
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Facebook, Oculus, Autodesk, and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.