Market Development Representative at MURAL (Remote)
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 75 percent of the Fortune 100. Teams at global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk, and GitHub embrace visual collaboration to run more productive meetings and workshops. This leads to a more creative, engaging, and fun way of working together, all in a welcoming, simple-to-use online space.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 700 people around the world. MURAL is on a mission to level up teamwork with imagination so that working together is more fun and innovation happens faster. The MURAL® platform transforms teamwork by making meetings and workshops interactive experiences designed for problem solving, play, and imagination. MURAL has raised $200M in financing to date and is growing rapidly to fulfill its mission.
As a Market Development Representative (MDR), you will grow our business by driving demand for our Account Executive team. Your focus will be engaging inbound leads to develop relationships with champions, influencers and decision makers within accounts that results in building a quality pipeline for MURAL.
Our belief is simple: generate wow by delivering exceptional customer experiences. Your role as a Market Development Representative makes that a reality.
In this role, you will:
- Evangelize MURAL and secure the success of the top design, agile, and innovation teams across the world
- Manage inbound calls and chat support requests.
- Develop a strategy to optimize and manage a pipeline using Salesforce CRM
- Schedule qualified meetings for Sales team that lead to bookings
- Deliver feedback to our Product team to contribute to the constant innovation of MURAL
- Build a deep understanding of our products and key markets
- Proficiency in verbal and written English is a must
- 1 year of sales experience, preferably in a technical space
- 0-2 years of sales and/or lead qualification experience (including outbound prospecting)
- Experience in communicating with managers, directors, VPs and executives
- Proven sales track record with demonstrated success in achieving quota
- Experience with following sales processes and using CRM (Salesforce a plus)
- A quick learner and fast on your feet
- Incredibly organized and detailed oriented
- A good sense of humor
- Motivated to break into new opportunities with a creative edge
- Natural leader and the gift of inspiring others
- A clear communicator and a sense of urgency to get the job done
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- Professional development opportunities
- Learning stipend
- Wellness stipend
- MURAL free forever plan
- Design Thinking + Facilitation trainings
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.