Marketplace Account Lead at Affirm
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
In the Affirm app, we’re building a one-of-a-kind marketplace - bringing together consumers and merchants through discovery, unbeatable offers, and honest credit! As a Marketplace Account Lead, you will help drive the expansion of Affirm’s newest business line by managing and growing our affiliate relationships with merchants who rely on the Affirm app as a performance marketing tool and source of valuable user acquisition. You will build and nurture relationships with leading online brands, devise strategies to improve performance, deliver insights, and drive revenue. This high-profile customer-facing role requires outstanding relationship management skills and a strong command of performance and affiliate marketing.
Your role directly impacts top-priority, company-wide goals and will influence the long-term success of the organization. More importantly, you will help build this business line from the ground up, requiring creativity, grit, influence, and an ability to navigate ambiguity.What you’ll do:
- Build and nurture affiliate partnerships with ecommerce merchants
- Manage a portfolio of key affiliate merchant accounts and foster long-term relationships
- Define proactive strategies to drive revenue growth for affiliate merchant partners
- Provide analysis and insights to merchant partners and internal teams to drive further adoption and stronger partnership
- Help build, implement, and refine our account management and go-to-market playbook
- Serve as a merchant advocate by feeding insights and requirements into our Marketplace roadmap
- Identify, lead, and mature revenue-generating programs or services to expand monetization and deliver merchant performance
- 3-6+ years of experience in customer-facing experience in e-commerce, digital marketing, or tech environment
- Strong experience in performance marketing, affiliate marketing, or ad sales
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships both internally and with senior decision makers
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to tell a story with data
- A curious, entrepreneurial self-starter with plenty of grit, creative thinking, and initiative, who has a deep understanding of - and empathy for - our partners’ needs