Merchant Success Associate
As one of DoorDash’s core operations teams, Customer Experience and Support Ops, ensures that when there are bumps in the last mile, there’s always someone there to help make things right. Our team designs and manages DoorDash’s large and growing global network of support centers to create the best customer experiences, with the ultimate goal of delivering an outstanding customer experience as efficiently and reliably as possible.About the Role
We are looking for an Merchant Success Associate to partner with our highest revenue driving merchants to help solve their most pressing issues and provide the opportunity to improve their overall merchant experience as we continue to scale our last-mile logistics platform. As a Merchant Success Associate, you will play a crucial role within the Customer Experience team by providing our merchants with day to day support as well as focusing your efforts on ensuring overall Merchant success. You will have the opportunity to build long-lasting relationships with our Merchants through excellent customer service, relationship management and strategic problem solving. You will be analytical, have a demonstrated experience delivering effective execution and communication, and be excited to tackle one of our most challenging problems.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Communicate, collaborate and troubleshoot on important issues for Merchants
- Build relationships with Merchant stakeholders by acting as main point of contact and subject matter expert for our highest revenue Merchants
- Drive retention and overall Merchant success through exceptional service and support
- Prioritize and escalate key issues in partnership with diverse teams
- Develop a deep expertise in how DoorDash’s processes, systems and resources work, and how to use them to promote positive outcomes for our Merchants
- Validate and track Merchant feedback to inform updates to existing tools and resources
- You have 1+ years of experience in customer-facing Account Management support roles, preferably in a technology-enabled industry.
- College degree
- Preferred qualifications include Salesforce ,and Microsoft suite and G Suite.
- You have prior experience handling inbound customer issue resolution using email, phone and chat.
- You have experience in a fast-paced account management or customer service role--you love helping people.
- You have expert communication and interpersonal skills--you are a motivated self-starter.
- You have a high EQ and can build relationships.
- You have no problem juggling multiple tasks and determining prioritization.
- You're innovative--you're not afraid to challenge the status quo.
- You're a strategic thinker--you love thinking about new opportunities or process improvement.
- You're comfortable in a rapidly changing environment.
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.