Zumper is on a mission to make renting an apartment as easy as booking a hotel. With 75 million annual users across two brands (Zumper and PadMapper), we’ve generated support from top-tier investors and recently raised $60m in Series D funding (of $140m total). We’re searching for passionate, hardworking people to build extraordinary products and redefine the rental industry. Jump aboard our rocket ship!
Zumper is seeking tenured National Sales Executives that can work remote and represent our business to the Multi-Family industry. With the acquisition of Padmapper.com, Zumper/Padmapper is now the fastest-growing apartment search engine start-up in the United States, reaching 11 million renters per month.
With 80% of traffic coming from mobile devices, the ability to instantly apply online to apartment units, and our full concierge service for renters in select markets, Millennials consider Zumper/Padmapper THE destination site to find their next apartment unit. Be a part of the Zumper Team and represent a truly differentiated product in the Multi-Family industry.
What You'll Do
- Call upon and visit key multi-family marketing decision makers and drive the revenue of our business through our pay-per-lease monetization engine.
- Work with key marketing decision makers at the largest regional and national accounts in the industry.
- Work with Zumper senior management to develop the overall Multi-Family game plan. This is not just a sales job, but an opportunity to flex your entrepreneurial and business development talents.
- Represent Zumper/Padmapper at all industry events - local, regional and national.
- Enjoy every day working with the Zumper Team building THE best apartment search site in the industry!
Who You Are
- A multifamily sales superstar with strong industry relationships and impressive past sales performance
- You are competitive & accountable
- A strong networker, communicator & leader
- A strategic thinker, with ability to bring ongoing solutions
- Able to (simply) have fun!
What We Offer
- Great medical, dental, vision insurance options with 90-100% employee premium coverage
- 401k plan + 3% company match
- Stock options
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Health & wellness reimbursements
- Catered meals and stocked kitchen with coffee, snacks and beverages
- Team adventures and outings
- Weekly insight into all major company metrics
- Up to 12-weeks of paid parental leave
Life at Zumper
Zumper HQ is located in the heart of downtown San Francisco, next door to the iconic Transamerica Building. We have offices in Chicago, New York, Providence, and Scottsdale and are lucky to have 200+ team mates across the US.
We care deeply about diversity. We are fostering an environment that celebrates authenticity and enables you to be your best self. As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome all applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, or race. We are committed to ensuring that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other employee benefits (Please contact us to request accommodations.)
We are proud to have won awards from Inc. Magazine (2019 Best Places to Work) and SF Business Times (2020 Best Places to Work and 2019 Bay Area Workplace Wellness Award).
Zumper does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing vendors, recruitment agencies and/or search firms. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Any submittals without a prior signed agreement will become property of Zumper.
Read Full Job Description